Showmasters guest days question?

Mighty Mo

Dear showmasters I hope you see this topic!

Can you please help me!

I have been to every ingle collectormania due to iving in Milton Keynes and need to know what Day Michael Rosenbaum would be attending please please please.

My september rota is already up and i have been put down to work all of the days you are running the event despite asking to have a day off! Can you let me know if poosible on here or in email asap what Day mIchael is attending or I may not be able to come!

One day is all i need to book off or swap a shift at work!

Pretty please with a cherry on top!

Thanks

Mo

(long term forum member who is so busy can at times not post)

PLease please please please please please!

Yeah, I agree. He should be at least Saturday/Sunday. But this is only a guess.

The actual guest days are usually announced around 2 weeks before, so we still got some time to go.

As jael has said, his photosession is on Saturday. Photosession days very rarely change, so you should be safe if you come on Saturday.

I'm pretty sure it was the October 2004 CM, whichever number that was.

He's definately appeared at a CM though, or if not then I want my money back because it means some random bloke signed my book and picture and charged me for the privallege!

Edited by Count Fooku

If hes gona be here more than one day,does that mean he may be doing more than signing/photo-ops?

Not that im unsatisfied with a sig and a photo-i personally cant wait to meet the man,but after watching the cons hes being doing the past couple of weekends he is really good at the q&a.Very entertaining.Im arriving in Milton Keynes on the friday-what are the chances hel be about then....??Would he really come all the way for 1day?

• Moderators

He's likely there for at least 2 days. Like has been said before, most that are flown in do a couple at least.

As for Q&As, they haven't happened in recent times due to a lack of suitable venue, so I wouldn't expect them.

• Moderators

Guests do autographs on all days that they attend, but photo sessions are usually on the Sat/Sun. It should say in the online shop when you buy tickets. Sometimes guests have one on each day, sometimes only on one.