Roy Skelton & Jasmine Breaks

JacknDaniel

Definitely! Roy Skelton is a legend (not just in Doctor Who terms) and Jasmine Breaks is such a rare guest, meeting them would be a dream come true. In addition to Rico Ross, they would be 2 more guests from the 1988 season of the show, which is celebrating it's 20th anniversary this year. What better time to invite them (and others from Season 25). I REALLY hope they haven't been forgotten about because they are smaller-scale guests.

I couldn't agree more. I was really disappointed when these two guests cancelled and also hope they don't get forgotten about. Asking them along to C14 would be the perfect solution.

Also, a Season-25 guest selection would be great. Ian Reddington has been suggested already, there's also Sheila Hancock, David Banks, Pamela Salem, TP. McKenna, Fiona Walker, John-Scott Martin.

But definitely Roy & Jasmine for C14!

I couldn't agree more. I was really disappointed when these two guests cancelled and also hope they don't get forgotten about. Asking them along to C14 would be the perfect solution.

Also, a Season-25 guest selection would be great. Ian Reddington has been suggested already, there's also Sheila Hancock, David Banks, Pamela Salem, TP. McKenna, Fiona Walker, John-Scott Martin.

But definitely Roy & Jasmine for C14!

I second this but only if they go Saturday. Actually attending a Dr Who convention on Sunday.

• 5 months later...