Female Guests?

HazaRaza

Attempt to put your Psych qualifications to good use... and see how inappropriate you are being to a complete stranger. Not particularly impressive. Plus, you're getting a bit too predictable now, and tis boring me.

Mike Donovan,

There is a great deal of Bellendethness in your post, at first I gave it the benefit of the doubt but upon re-reading it noticed the Bellendicity level inherent in your posts was fluctuating.

Anyway, I only mentioned Degree as someone asked , as for NLP you clearly are completely clueless about it! Have you been to any NLP courses? No! Have you read much on it? No! Well, guess that entails you haven't much of a clue what you are talking about.

As for saying 'you're being a bit of a knob' very immature indeed, but suppose better than yourself being the end (see previous).

Lol - actually I know a great deal about it - more than enough to know that 90% of it is complete rubbish. But anyway, good luck with it. Just don't put yourself forward as an expert on Psychology until you've got a PhD.

Mike Donovan,

Yes you know loads thats why you are so successful and found your dream job as a production designer (???). NLP could do a lot for someone like you but you need to open up you mind and put your ego in check to be receptive to it, alas it may never happen.

Anyway, female guests stils around 10/2 ratio but may be different for Dec. show.

Yes you know loads thats why you are so successful and found your dream job as a production designer (???). NLP could do a lot for someone like you but you need to open up you mind and put your ego in check to be receptive to it, alas it may never happen.

Ring Ring "Hello Kettle its Pot, did you know your black? just thought i'ld let you know see, ya"