Twilight FANS Thread

Gerrysgirl

• Showmasters Admin

Can I just ask if Mark & Kayla have actually told you that its amazing :poki: If not I don't think you should be putting them in the cult Tara, you crazy fool!

You'll be in the cult soon Davey. Research my a*@! :P

It is research! I need to know whats going on! Pfft No way will I be part of the cult, I want to strangle the main character!:grump:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, fair enough you don't like it. It's not your fault you have no soul ha ha ha ha ha!!! Nah seriously it's ok I will still tolerate you :WINCE:

I never said I didn't like it! *goes back to check posts* yup I never said that! I will read it to the end and let you have my verdict then!

;)

OK, fair enough you don't like it. It's not your fault you have no soul ha ha ha ha ha!!! Nah seriously it's ok I will still tolerate you :lol:

I never said I didn't like it! *goes back to check posts* yup I never said that! I will read it to the end and let you have my verdict then!

:poki:

I never trust your opinion! You always trick me into thinking you hate something .. and then later you tell me you were lying and you like it really! For years I thought you hated The Lion King and Leo, but you just said those things to upset me :badwind:

I will blame George Sampson if you hate it. This will also be his fault ;)

OK, fair enough you don't like it. It's not your fault you have no soul ha ha ha ha ha!!! Nah seriously it's ok I will still tolerate you :lol:

:poki:

I never trust your opinion! You always trick me into thinking you hate something .. and then later you tell me you were lying and you like it really! For years I thought you hated The Lion King and Leo, but you just said those things to upset me :P

I will blame George Sampson if you hate it. This will also be his fault ;)

You leave him alone, just cos he is more famous then the person you never got to see cos of him *forgot all about what premier it was* something to do with some annoying little robot! :poki:

anyway your so easy to play :unsure::WINCE:

Davey x

I hate Tim Allen.

I don't care that you are attempting to wind Davey up, making a statement like that means we can no longer be friends! ;)

Anyway, I came on here to say that I started Twilight this morning and am really wishing I wasn't at work so I can read some more!!

I hate Tim Allen.

I don't care that you are attempting to wind Davey up, making a statement like that means we can no longer be friends! :P

Anyway, I came on here to say that I started Twilight this morning and am really wishing I wasn't at work so I can read some more!!

YAY EMILY!

Join us! OMG, this actually is turning into some mental cult .. I love it :poki:

Aaaw Tim, I'm sorry :P But I had to hit Davey where it hurt!

TIM 'THE TOOL MAN' TAYLOR WINS AT LIFE :P

See the thing is I know you don't hate Tim Allen! You love him, just as much as me and Emily!

I hate that stupid skateboarder kid you like, Ryan whatever.

THERE! :P

Tash is also now reading them, but my god ... she is SLOW :wub:

:wub:

You don't even know his name lol! Crazy fool!

Tash is only reading them cos you lot keep going on about them!

This does seem to be some sort of insane cult. :P

Having said that - I am finding it quite unbelievable that I have only JUST decided to read them, as Twilight is fantastic!! Also, I am concerned at just how easy it is to find myself crushing hard on Edward!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?! :blush:

This does seem to be some sort of insane cult. :dance:

Having said that - I am finding it quite unbelievable that I have only JUST decided to read them, as Twilight is fantastic!! Also, I am concerned at just how easy it is to find myself crushing hard on Edward!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?! :blush:

I got your text last night just as I was about to watch Pineapple Express with Christa. I showed her the text :D

Aaaw Emily, I'm so proud!! :P

*ignores Davey's existence*

Edited by Gandalfia

I might have to re-read it as soon as I've finished it, I'm reading quite quickly and feel as though I'm missing bits! I need to absorb every detail!

VERY true!!

Lee has my copies of Twilight and New Moon and Becky has Breaking Dawn (I have two copies of this one though ooops) :dance:

I'm re-reading Eclipse at the moment - I must re-read Twilight before the film comes out though! :D

We can discuss all of this at C14 missy :P