yesindeed & HazaRaza7 stop this or go OK

• Showmasters Admin

i have reread your post and you are the same person

if you think you are helping, you are not, so stop it i will not put up with this anymore

its up to you, i do not have the time to deal with this sort to thing, its a wast of everyones time and only upsets every one

so stop this or i will ban you its now up to you

jason :smile:

so what we aren't allowed to disagree with you or criticize you in any way or you'll delete our threads and ban us from the forum?

guess we should all start bowing down at your feet and not say a bad word against you

i would say look at the forum but you deleted it again, me and haza have similar view points but i can assure you we are different people, ask davidb or lizzy if they think we are, all we are doing is trying to help you make the show better

again if you look at the deleted posts you would find that i am not antagonizing people but having rational discussions with the regulars like davidb and lizzy

okay a joke was said yesterday that may have been taken out of context but even at that i was replying to something someone else put up which was more antagonizing that anything i have ever posted

i mean absolutely no offense by this, i really don't think you should be doing stuff like this, it was discussed in the another post about you having dyslexia, i myself also have it although it is very mild but i still have to read everything a few times before i get it. i think maybe you have just looked at our posts and gotten the wrong end of the stick i do it all the time

if you ban me i understand, but as i was saying in the deleted post i would be willing to help out in getting some advertising around the shopping center next week, you don't ban me and i'll help, trust me when i say this, i deal with the people in charge of advertising space on a weekly basis and we have a extremely beneficial relationship for you

I must be honest, Jason, I did find yesindeed to be quite a fair poster, although admittedly if anything was added to the thread that was objectionable yesterday, I didn't see it. I don't remember the other poster- but you'd know better than us if the IPs match.

*backs out after throwing in two cents*

Thank you for the support Psychosis

i should explain

what i said was that us scottish need to be shown the door, given instructions on how to open it and have a brass band on the other side to welcome us in

another member came on and said "so you're saying the scottish are that stupid" or something like that

i replied no thats the english and made a joke about us scots being skin flints

apart from the original post it was all just meant as a joke, the original post was me trying to say how hard it is to get the general public in to the event

I do agree with you yesindeed. I think that SM are doing what they can for the event, and im sure it will be as popular as last years was. However being scottish myself and knowing first hand what lots of scottish people are like, I agree that they would need to be shown what to do.

This isn't the kind of thing that scots are too used to, and for the most part, they want things simple and easy to get to, easy to understand etc.

Although after Jasons post about starting up their advertising for the event, im sure they get that now

Oh great, I manage to get told off when I was in bed when whatever happened happened!! :headscratch:

In another post back along I DID make a comment as one of you seemed to be speaking for the other, and I said "How can you talk for him.. unless you are the same person?"

... but that was just an offhand comment... I know SM can see people's IPs and location so they must have good reason for this post. And I also know from past exp that they don't usually get this riled up by people being b!tchy, so something quite bad must have been said.

ESP if that was deleted, and not the "I want to punch a guest thing"... which would obv put off said guest coming if they/their agent read it!

hey lizzy

i don't know much about computers but i know that Haza is saying he/she is from Edinburgh and i myself have said numerous times that i am from glasgow

i was online at about 1ish last night not long before the posts were deleted and what i said previously was all that was said, me and davidb did have a sensible discussion about advertising and where people are coming from but again nothing flat out offensive to SM

just remembered another point Haza was using being a comic book geek as an insult, my avatars so far have been the joker and captain america. if we were the same person why would i use that as an insult?

This isn't the kind of thing that scots are too used to, and for the most part, they want things simple and easy to get to, easy to understand etc.

Come on , no wonder Jason wants to stop things if you post things like that

I have to say , to even suggest Scots need more help in understanding events compared to other parts UK is just stupid.

If anyone on the forum has a problem then let them ask and they will get help .

Well, thanks for telling people how it is that all Scots like things. It's nice to know that people are out there, telling everyone what I think on my behalf. Lord knows most of the time I just sit here thinking 'why should I bother posting?'

</sarcasm>

Well, thanks for telling people how it is that all Scots like things. It's nice to know that people are out there, telling everyone what I think on my behalf. Lord knows most of the time I just sit here thinking 'why should I bother posting?'

</sarcasm>

He did say most, not all :P

Semantics aside, I am understandably skeptical that one person can claim to be an authority on the opinions of the majority of a country's population, particularly when I am from said country and don't share said opinion.

That is true, but I would still ascribe a decent level of intelligence to the general population - certainly above 'have to be led by the hand in tiny baby steps, and spurred on out of our (apparent) national apathy.' :P

Edit: Oh come on, I played that once, and that one time was at work and was constantly minimising as people walked past, I'll go redo it now and see what happens;)

Edited by Kenny

Come on , no wonder Jason wants to stop things if you post things like that

I have to say , to even suggest Scots need more help in understanding events compared to other parts UK is just stupid.

If anyone on the forum has a problem then let them ask and they will get help .

Ehh, I think you and Kenny misunderstood my post more than a little.

I was in no way having a go at Jason or anyone else, and I certainly wasn't insulting scottish people as a whole, why the hell would I do that, being scottish myself and having scottish friends? Id appreciate my post not being reffered to as stupid just for having an opinion that Scots treat things like this slightly different a lot of the MK goers might. Yes there will be a few people on here who are con vets like myself and probably you an others who know all about this. But the fact is that the majority of people who go into this event, will possibly do so because they hear about it near the time or its advertised somewhere near them at the time and they notice it. That's why, like I said in my post, it's good that SM are starting their advertising campaign for the event now, to try and get the message that the event is happening.

Im obviously not speaking on your behalf, as you're quite clearly able to voice your own opinion. I was trying to explain that a lot of people that will be coming to this event arent on this forum and as such, SM need to get the message out to them loud and clear.

Edited by JacknDaniel

kenny, do you work in braehead?

i ask this because i do and i know for a fact that unless people see the advertisements and have something they want to go to the event for they aren't going to go. the average braehead shopper wont just think "hey there's an event on lets go have a look" they will just do there usual thing. it's not like MK(i think) where its in the middle of the center and has free entry, the arena is at the back end and even at that most people need to be shown exactly where it is (again i try and get days off when there's an event on because i'm sick of having to tell people how to get to the arena)

at no point did i say i was speaking for the entire Scottish nation i was just saying what the majority of the general public will be like towards this event

Call me crazy, but I personally don't believe the event is targeted just at 'the average Braehead shopper', but at Scotland as a whole, with folks from further afield coming as well.

I don't think it's fair to say 'Braehead regulars are apathetic so no one in Scotland will come.'

Sad to say I don't work in Braehead, but I do work for some of the biggest papers and magazines in Scotland, and am looking to get info about the event put in the Sunday Post, the Dundee Courier and the Aberdeen Press and Journal.

Don't you find 'I'm not speaking for everyone in Scotland, but this is what the majority of the Scottish general public will think' to be a bit of an odd thing to say?

What are you yammering about? I said it's primarily aimed at all of Scotland - what, if not the Scottish general public, does that mean to you?

Everything you've said has been looking at it from a local perspective, when it deserves to be looked at as a national event.

okay then lets advertise it in aberdeen and dundee and forget about braehead itself, braehead is one of the busiest shopping centers in the UK and certainly the busiest in scotland, you ever been on a saturday or sunday? it is jam packed and if the event was advertised in the center it would be a hell of a lot busier than last year

You are of course aware that there's a topic in this forum with posters and the like for people who want to help to distribute around their area. It would seem that you're ideally situated to do exactly what you're asking for in order to help out, but would rather complain about it instead?