John Barrowman in Shark Attack

Christoff

Just came across this on youtube, a film called Shark Attack 3: Megalodon starring John Barrowman, released a few years ago, here's a youtube link to a the trailer:

... and just to show how rediculous this film looks:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bnIcLjNCu5U

... and a great line from John Barrowman:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w1XOfHax6Q8

:( Looks so bad in a good way lol, I must watch it at some point :D

This is "old news" so to speak as regards the film, as I have lost count the amount of times JB has been on a talk show - Graham Norton being one - where this film has been brought up. They always show one scene which is hilarious. Mind you, when anyone mentions this film, it always brings a smile to my face.

This is "old news" so to speak as regards the film, as I have lost count the amount of times JB has been on a talk show - Graham Norton being one - where this film has been brought up. They always show one scene which is hilarious. Mind you, when anyone mentions this film, it always brings a smile to my face.

Ah well I must've missed it every time it's been brought up then :( Thought it was worth mentioning for those who hadn't seen it like me :D

Ah well I must've missed it every time it's been brought up then :( Thought it was worth mentioning for those who hadn't seen it like me :D

The line he reads is pure gold if you know that he is gay. It is such a cheesy film, but knowing he is gay makes this one rather saucy line so funny.

Ah well I must've missed it every time it's been brought up then :WINCE: Thought it was worth mentioning for those who hadn't seen it like me :D

The line he reads is pure gold if you know that he is gay. It is such a cheesy film, but knowing he is gay makes this one rather saucy line so funny.

lol yep, have you seen the whole film? Is it worth watching (even just for the cheesiness)?

Funnily enough, this was the first thing I ever saw John Barrowman in! I thought it was absolutely hilarious, I even own it on DVD. The effects are brilliantly bad and the dialogue is laughable. I would recommend it :WINCE:

Goodness...

It's truly a so-bad-it's-unmissable film! If you read John's autobiography, there's a whole section about this. It was set in California but shot in Eastern Europe - everyone was freezing cold and that was before they got in the water...and if you mean the line I think you mean, I didn't stop laughing for about ten minutes when I heard that. :D;) Especially when I read the book and found out about the ADR they had to do *lmao*

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I have it on DVD it's cool you should get it.

John Barrowmans brill in it.

Ah well I must've missed it every time it's been brought up then :king: Thought it was worth mentioning for those who hadn't seen it like me :wub:

lol yep, have you seen the whole film? Is it worth watching (even just for the cheesiness)?

What Line