Concerns

ajknight1972

This is my first trip to a LFCC and looking at other posts I'm getting a little worried about getting there and ending up with nothing to show for my troubles.

Due to the usual Sunday train service I can't get there until 10:50ish, I do have a pre-paid entrance ticket so will I still be queing (sp?) round the block to get in? Looking at some of the times people are starting to get there makes me think it's not that big a place and you need to get there Saturday night?

Once inside is it the same as Collectormania where you pick up a virtual ticket for each guest and wait until your number is called? I only want to get 4 or 5 signatures but could be disappointed?

Finally, for now I think, am I right in assuming I get off at West Brompton station? Hope so, makes it a lot easier from Bletchley via Watford.

Thanks for any help, no doubt I'll be back later in the week for another worry.... :P(

Yep walk out of West Brompton and you are looking at Earls Court, I come from Watford so you can get a nice easy train from there.

LFCC is better then Collectormania as you dont have the random shoppers, I would expect you should be ok with getting most autographs if you got there at 11, you might find it a little hard with the bigger names like Stewart of Lloyd but you might do but expect a late stay.

• Moderators

Yeah, the main key to being able to turn up late(ish) and still get your autographs is whether you're able to stay all day or not.

Patrick Stewart I would assume would be the trickiest one as he's only there for a day, but I don't know if you want him.

You certainly don't need to be there the night before - it's just a case of some people liking to be extra prepared and making a weekend of it etc.

• Moderators

What time do you recommend getting there on Sunday to see Patrick?

The FAQ guesses 11am at the latest but I'd personally queue a good couple of hours before that just to make sure, if it's no problem of course.

Are you staying over or just turning up on the Sunday morning?

I have similar concerns... I will have to queue (no pre-paid ticket) to get in at about 11/11.30-ish on the Sunday.

I only want to get Claudia Black's and Brad Dourif's autographs.

I would guess you'll be fine for both of them, but you'll have to wait around for a while before your number/s come up.

• Moderators

Not to sure hopefully stay over then I can go Sat as well but if not I will set of early Sunday morning so 8-9 would be ok?

Assuming he's there all day this time, I would guess so yeah. As long as you're around for a while, and not in a rush to leave, then it should be fine.

Patrick Stewart, Claudia Black, Carrie Henn, Brian Blessed and possibly Christopher Lloyd and John Landis if time permits.

OK, my suggested order to get Virtual Queue tickets would be:

Patrick Stewart (as he's only there the one day)

Christopher Lloyd (he'd have already done a full Saturday)

John Landis

Claudia Black

Brian Blessed

Carrie Henn

The top two are going to be the busiest, so they're important to get first. The rest aren't as urgent.

Edited by DavidB

Not to sure hopefully stay over then I can go Sat as well but if not I will set of early Sunday morning so 8-9 would be ok?

dude what you on about you know me and sam are going saturday right? :angel:

:dance: really I thought it was Sunday? :wub: lol cause I do can't I go both days? :(