Virtual Queue?

dijon1322

So a great big thankyou for this show its going to be magic

with so many guests now to get autos off question is now who will be being virtual ticketed?

important we know this so we can make sure we get all autos we want and dont end up stumblin upon a guest who's got virtual number 3000 and then im sad cos there no chance im going to get there auto

so please showmasters please tell us whos going to be having tickets for queueing and which are going to be open queue thanks in advance

Nearly every guest will have a VQ line- early bird opens at 9/10 and the guests don't arrive till standard.

After that, it totally depends on what their queues are like at the time- you can't predict the future to know b4 hand lol :P

Look at Too Tall's FAQ pinned thread- it'll say his (good) predictions about Busy-ness.

ok thanks problem is this i went last year was there early bird was about 150 deep on queue and when i went to patrick stewart line to get me ticket it was like 900 on the ticket hows that then? no way was there 900 in front of me and due to that didnt get his auto

the guests don't arrive till standard.

You might be wrong there ....

Depends on the guest. I've seen some show up half an hour after Early Entry, others came in more close to standard entry time or even later. Usually an hour after Early Entry most guests are there.

ok thanks problem is this i went last year was there early bird was about 150 deep on queue and when i went to patrick stewart line to get me ticket it was like 900 on the ticket hows that then? no way was there 900 in front of me and due to that didnt get his auto

How fast did you run and did you go to Patrick first?

I was first in line that morning, and due to people starting to run I got Patrick ticket 120 something, and I directly went to his VQ person.

Thankfully the running issue shouldn't happen again, at least not that bad.

As Lizzy has already said, TooTall's list in the FAQ is usually very close.

As a rule of thumb you can say that all guests charging 20 pounds and more are bound to have VQs. 10 pounds guests rarely do, and for 15 it's case by case.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Yeah, I'll be sure to go to his signing first, last year I got a virtual ticket, but I so far back that I didn't get a chance to get his autograph. This time I'm going to make sure that I don't miss my chance.