TOM SAVINI & GREGORY NICOTERO

superman.

Does anyone know if these guys have attended a LFCC or Collectormania before?

now that Margot Kidder has been announced I may need to not meet one of these guy so I can meet her.

I just wondered how likely it is for them to be at a future event.

Tom Savini has done alot of appearances at events over the recent years so I wouldn't be suprised if one of them had been a showmasters event. I've never seen Nicotero at anything personally so he may be the one to go with?

• Moderators

I know it's a fairly morbid way of looking at things, but there have been guests in the past that I've thought "oh I'll get them next time" etc and then they've never come back for various reasons. I do quite regret it, but obviously there's nothing I can do.

As Lauren said above, Tom's done a fair few appearances here and there, so he's certainly possible for future cons. But who knows how circumstances will change etc.

I guess I'd just meet them while I definitely have the chance unless it's really necessary to drop one :D

Savini did the that Birmingham con in Nov 2005 when they had the Romero theme going, I've not known him to be back since. Nicotero is known to be on the con circuit in the US but I think this might be his first UK visit.

Kidder has also done that Bham con back in 2003.

Savini did the that Birmingham con in Nov 2005 when they had the Romero theme going, I've not known him to be back since. Nicotero is known to be on the con circuit in the US but I think this might be his first UK visit.

I originally met Savini at a lecture he did in Watford way back in '97 (I think) don't recall seeing him again anywhere over here until the Nov '05 event you mentioned.

Nicotero was over with Romero for a signing event in London that tied in with a festival showing of Land of the Dead a couple of years ago, but I missed him then, so can't wait to meet him at LFCC :WAVE: