Getting to there..

Ok i know its very early to ask, but i jst wanted to know, is it easy enough to get there by train at all, as i will be ogin to the midlands 2 show by train probably. i went in car last year but was driven and dont have a lift this yr so wondered how far the train station is from the arena and its easy to get to and from, from the station.? obviously ill look into this closer to the date but abit of info wud be cool.

thanks

• Moderators

Last time they had a special coach on to get attendees from the train station to the venue, so I'd keep an eye out for that just in case they decide to do that again :D

That made it really easy! I was glad to have it to use.

Other than that, taxis are probably the best bet as the arena really isn't that close.

probably easiest to get a cab from the station to the arena...had the misfortune of going to watch football there. i was under the impression it was a lot closer to the middle of coventry than it really is!

• 3 weeks later...

The coach service that was put on made it very easy indeed (from the station to venue). Wouldn't have fancied getting a taxi. To be honest I only really went to see Bruce Campbell though did enjoy the day, but I typically wouldn't travel (and pay to get in) to an event without that level of guest.

• 2 months later...

Is it easy getting there by car? Do they have multi-storey car parks by the RICOH Arena?

I's very easy to get there by car - it's about a mile from Junction 3 of the M6, and well signed. If you're not a local, and arriving by car, don't go into the centre of Coventry, use the M6 instead.

As to car parking, no, there are no multi-storey car parks. There are traditional single-storey open air car parks, with plenty of space.

Ok i know its very early to ask, but i jst wanted to know, is it easy enough to get there by train at all, as i will be ogin to the midlands 2 show by train probably. i went in car last year but was driven and dont have a lift this yr so wondered how far the train station is from the arena and its easy to get to and from, from the station.? obviously ill look into this closer to the date but abit of info wud be cool.

thanks

It depends where you're coming from. If you can get to Coventry railway station, there are buses provided by Showmasters direct form there, but it's quite a long way.

If Nuneaton station is easier for you to get to, it's closer, but quite an expensive taxi ride.