audition fun on Sunday

loopymowse

Yes, we did get to keep the scripts.

And seeing Julie said it would be all over the internet anyway (and she's probably right with that) I don't see a reason for deleting a post here.

I'll try to type it up after football is finished if nobody is faster than me.

THE TEAL'C MENAGERIE

FADE IN:

INT. SAM'S QUARTERS BATHROOM @ NIGHT

The door opens and Sam Carter, dead tired enters, flips on the light, and begins to strip off her uniform, as she moves towards her huge Jacuzzi bath.

Down to her underwear, she turns on the water as we artistically CUT TO a hand lighting a candle.

By the warm light of candlelight, Sam begins to fantasise and we CUT TO:

DREAM SEQUENCE PLANET JACUZZI

A beautiful mountainous region filled with warm, steaming mineral baths, we push in until we reveal a white, shapely leg, slipping into a pool, followed by another leg, as we reveal Sam Carter as she closes her eyes and sighs deeply.

A black, muscular leg now slips into the water next to her, followed by another leg, revealing Teal'c as he joins Samantha.

SAM:

I find the higher ratio of Heavy Hydrogen in these waters to be not only rejuvenate, but sexually simulating.

TEAL'C:

Colonel Carter, I see you are well equipped to nourish many children.

SAM:

Yes, I had them enhanced as I find larger mammeries assist me in attracting the appropriate male counterparts.

TEAL'C:

I have found that most humans are intimidated by the size of my Goa'uld.

SAM:

Yes, your worm is an impressively large specimen.

They look longingly into each others eyes and casting away all restraint:

SAM (CONT'D)

Oh Teal'c, you don't know how long I have dreamed of this moment.

TEAL'C

As have I Colonel Carter.

As they embrace we CUT TO:

INT: TEAL'C'S QUARTERS NIGHT

Teal'c is sleeping and as we push in, we see he has a big smile on his face.

CUT TO:

EXT PLANET JACUZZI – DAY

The same beautiful mineral pools, the steam is rising as a black leg, slips into one of the pools and then another. A shapely, hairy white leg and then another slips in beside Teal’c to reveal Dr Daniel Jackson.

DANIEL:

I find the higher ratio of Heavy Hydrogen in these waters to be not only rejuvenate, but sexually simulating.

TEAL'C:

Daniel Jackson, I see you are well equipped.

DANIEL:

Yes, I had it enhanced as I find a larger phallus assist me in attracting the appropriate male counterparts.

TEAL'C:

I have found that most humans are intimidated by the size of my Goa'uld.

DANIEL:

Yes, your worm is an impressively large specimen.

They look longingly into each others eyes and casting away all restraint:

DANIEL (CONT'D)

Oh Teal'c, you don't know how long I have dreamed of this moment.

TEAL'C

As have I Daniel Jackson.

As they embrace we FADE OUT.

Edited by MadOne
The apostrophes were corrupted.

Oh the memories :lol:

I do think though, that Teal'c's Goa'uld symbiote should've been referred to as a snake rather than a worm :D

Thanks for posting the script, now the people who missed out on seeing the performance can at least have some idea of what it was about, though reading it is nothing compared to the great performances you all put into it :eek:

No prob. BTW, has anyone else involved in this been stupid (like me) and mentioned this to anyone at work / outside the world of fandom? Showing them the script was the big mistake. Is Teal'c male or female? What's a goa'uld. It takes a lot to remove the humour from this script but them that I work with actually succeeded...

Oh well...

No prob. BTW, has anyone else involved in this been stupid (like me) and mentioned this to anyone at work / outside the world of fandom?

Well, does my boyfriend count? *g* He just looked at me kind of weird.

I also told two colleagues that know I am going to conventions, but haven't showed them the script. They only said it was brave to go up on stage.

Teal'c 1&2 reporting in. :)

I had sooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun doing that,, I really like the time Carmen gave us whispering acting tips, they really helped :) Plus I'm a TART :D

Oh and would have posted soon but only just managed to get a darn account activated DO'H :thumbup:

ATB

Lee

Teal'c 1&2 reporting in. :)

I'm a TART ;)

Lee

Would never have guessed;)

Watching the audition was the most fun i've had (with my clothes on) in years. :D

Uh, I gotta tell you, watching you as Teal'c was absolutely hilarious. I was kinda nervous, but I laughed so hard during your audition that it sorta went away before I had to get up on stage :poki:

I'm glad I made people laugh,, I enjoy doing that :) And you where great too :),, The "I'm the one with the breasts" moment :YAHOO: When your Teal'c got slightly confused :poki:

I felt sorry for your group as you also had to contend with The Judge Cloud ;)

What do you recon to getting us 3 winners of the auditions together and doing a skit for 7.2, go off in a special corner (I run a ton of forums I can make a hidey hole) and come up with something ;)

Would never have guessed;)

Watching the audition was the most fun i've had (with my clothes on) in years. :D

I knew it was fun but didn't know it was THAT fun :poki::D :D

Oh man yes - it was so much fun - though as we might have gone even further than they were intending, we didn't get any direction! And yep - if we can come up with something, I'd be delighted to do a skit for Chevron 7.2!

And yeah - the Judge Cloud :o - happy enough that I missed that!

And thanks for sharing the microphone when I... misplaced my own. :D

Mara Jade - I've always felt that it's only embarressing if you don't go for it 100% - you (and 'indeed' everyone involved) really did and thats what made it such fun. I enjoyed watching the others as much as I enjoyed being up there myself. Well... almost!

Is Daniel no 1 the only cast member missing from this thread? Does anyone know who he is?