41 members have voted

1. 1. Who and why ?

• Jenny Agutter
    • David Naughton
    • Griffin Dunne
    • John Woodvine
    • Francis Oznowicz

*checks crystal ball*

Michael "Bib Fortuna" Carter will probably be there ....

I hope so, cause I need him, again. Havent seen him doin much signing events lately ;)

Last time I saw him he said he doesn't like to do too many as people will get bored of seeing him.

What about meeting the kid who just says "no" in the hospital or some of the coppers from the picadilly (?) scene. Obviously I'd rather have David, Griffin and Jenny (I think Francis is a definate no no unless he will only sign AWIL merchandise).

What about meeting the kid who just says "no" in the hospital?

No!

Clever ar*@ !!

I actually found that guy when doing the documentary. Didn't want anything to do with it though.

Also found the little boy with the balloons in the zoo :YAHOO:

No!

Clever ar*@ !!

I actually found that guy when doing the documentary. Didn't want anything to do with it though.

Also found the little boy with the balloons in the zoo ;)

Get him to come along then - isn't he a member of your beware of the moon facebook group??

Just seen your avatar as well - Is it one of those full sized AW models - they do look superb, not sure the wife would agree though (especially with the price!!)

No!

Clever ar*@ !!

Also found the little boy with the balloons in the zoo ;)

Get him to come along then - isn't he a member of your beware of the moon facebook group??

Just seen your avatar as well - Is it one of those full sized AW models - they do look superb, not sure the wife would agree though (especially with the price!!)

It's the original screen used wolf.

paulwolf.jpg

Edited by Paul Davis

No!

Clever ar*@ !!

Also found the little boy with the balloons in the zoo :o

It's the original screen used wolf.

paulwolf.jpg

NICE! - Any chance you can bring it with you? - photo op etc, as long as it was guarded and people didn't play with it...........on second thoughts probably best you don't!!

Do you have any of the nazi monster masks - they were the things that freaked me out the most first time I saw the film (I think I was about 10 and saw it by accident!) - even now after watching it they somehow appear in my dreams afterwards!

NICE! - Any chance you can bring it with you? - Do you have any of the nazi monster masks?
I think all that stuff is in the Bob Burns collection and not Paul's.

That did occur to me - how can a young film maker have so much spare cash!!

Yeah tis all in Bob and Kathy's basement. Some amazing stuff down there. Bob was nice enough to let us shoot a DVD extra with him in the basement showing off all his American Werewolf props - the wolf, the Jack puppet, the nazi masks, the stretche transformation body, the claw... tons of stuff.

Other than all that the guy has some amazing props from the Terminator movies, Star Wars (original cantina masks), Arachnophobia, Gremlins, Alien/Aliens... we were in the gawping for hours.

Bob Burns also has props from The Fly (1986) and The Fly II (1988) and I think he has the original stop-motion skeleton model of King Kong from the 1933 movie.

According to the Aliens Quadrilogy interview with him, studios such as Fox basically let him keep all this stuff as long as he wouldnt sell it and that he'd give them back if they were ever needed again.