new buffy and angel

Lizzie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know BUT not everyoneknows that and also i was planning to post something about the season finally buy i decied not to coz it is something that not everyone wants to know about!

Well that is very kind of you. I cant watch Buffy any more due to a restraining order on me by SMG. Something to do with her, Freddie Prinz Jnr and me. Not allowed to say anything more.

Darryl

I've met Freddie Prinze Jr. What a complete arrogant, rude, t**t he is!

Obi-Wan :yoda:

Well that is very kind of you.  I cant watch Buffy any more due to a restraining order on me by SMG.  Something to do with her, Freddie Prinz Jnr and me.  Not allowed to say anything more.

Darryl

Obi-Wan :unsure:

Thats actually quite funny. When I met SMG, I thought the same about her!

It must be love!

Edited by emotionalvampire

Well that is very kind of you.  I cant watch Buffy any more due to a restraining order on me by SMG.  Something to do with her, Freddie Prinz Jnr and me.  Not allowed to say anything more.

Darryl

Obi-Wan :yoda:

Thats actually quite funny. When I met SMG, I thought the same about her!

It must be love!

I've heard that of her. They seem well suited.

Good luck to 'em is all I'll say!

I'm sure the cartoon Fred from Scooby Doo was more three dimensional anyhow! (He's definitely a better actor!)

Obi-Wan :P

Some people might not agree with this, but I think the introduction or pop ups of too many Buffy characters into Angel will ruin its believe that the show is a stand-alone programme.

I'm really hoping it doesn't become weekly spot the character as it'll just make Angel really cheesy.

Following on from the finale, I think there's the potential for one or two reasonable spinoffs - but I guess that's up to Joss & co to decide :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad that Buffy has finished. I was a huge fan of it but recently it's been really starting to annoy me. Angel on the other hand, is getting so much better. Every series is great and I was really annoyed when they didn't show Angel because they were showing the Buffy finale and a documentary thing last week on Sky One.

What do you guys think of a spin off show 'Faith the vampire slayer'? Joss Whedon wanted to do that but Eliza Dusku is doing another show. I think it would be better than Buffy but that's because I like Faith better.

LOTR Fan

• Moderators

I think Faith's better looking, and her whole journey as a Slayer was a lot more interesting than Buffy's .. she had that whole evil bitchy attitude goin on, it's kinda like a female Angel story, fighting not only against evil in the world, but evil in urself .. I like her, not that I want Eliza's new show to be crap but it'd be nice to have her back! :yoda:

A Faith Spin off? would be interesting but would get boring after a while. The only reason she is interesting is cos she went evil for a while and now she is all repentive. I think she is a good character to put into the show to shake things up, but her own series wouldn't work.

• Moderators

And we dont want that to happen! I think she's a really good actress, hope some channel picks up her show over here, it'd be nice to see it! And then maybe she'll have an excuse to COME OVER HERE!! to advertise the show n stuff :yoda:

And we dont want that to happen! I think she's a really good actress, hope some channel picks up her show over here, it'd be nice to see it! And then maybe she'll have an excuse to COME OVER HERE!! to advertise the show n stuff :D

It would be good to see her over here. I hope it gets picked up here too and that it lasts longer than a season.