Who will be there on what day? (Guests)

Miss_Bennet

I just saw that it had in the shop which day you will get your photo with which guest.

Do they tell you before what day's the guests will be there or are they there for both?

And is there likely to be a photo session with David Anders? He's the only reason I'm going.

Usually (if it's not mentioned in the announcement like for Patrick Stewart) guests are there both days.

But as we all know things can change. The final dates will start to get announced about a month before the show.

Going from David's popularity I am rather sure a photo session will be offered. Not all sessions go on sale immediately. So just because there's nothing online yet that doesn't mean there will be none. :P

But then you run the risk of two photoshoots you want to go to clashing :D

It's not really about the time that's available to do photoshoots, so much as the guests willingness to have one, SM thinking it is worth running one etc ....

I just saw that it had in the shop which day you will get your photo with which guest.

Do they tell you before what day's the guests will be there or are they there for both?

And is there likely to be a photo session with David Anders? He's the only reason I'm going.

I had a photoshoot with David at Eclipse, they had the Kensei Armour for the background and I had my Godsend sword with me (which he signed and hoping to get Malcolm Macdowell to sign it at LFCC as well). It was well worth it.

image002.jpg