Want list for future guests.

BluePeople

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep i agree with you Bohan, At the end of the day i always judge the event on the guest who went, the Autograph system and how they work it, and so far Collectorsmania has top marks for all of it!

Personally I would really like to meet Elizha Dushku (Faith from Buffy).

actually any of the main cast from Buffy and Angel would be superb.

Any of the actors who played the Fellowship of the ring.

Anthony Daniels

Carrie Fisher

Mark Hamill

Ian Mcdiarmid

Christopher Lee

Any of these would definately see me return to the MK centre.

Good job on the lineup for C3 though. I'll be making my way there from South Wales again this year it

seems.

I agree Elizha Dushku would just be THE Buffy guest of Collectorsmania, she will be very big i think, as she has been in both Buffy and Angel, Like i said before i would love to see Vladimir Kulick the guy who played the Beast in Angel!

As for Star Wars guests i'm not at all fussy, I have met Anthony Daniels before, so if he went i would not get another autograph, but i mean Carrie Fisher but she always has her own room to sign is as she does not like people taking photos, and the lines for her would be like a mile long.

Again, Mark Hamill, i think every convention board in the world wants him to go, but i dont know of any he has done for a good 10 years.

Also Christopher Lee does not do signings anymore, as he says he does not like the crowds, I know he did a book shop signing a while back but left after 2 hours, I have a friend who knows Christopher Lee so this is how i get the infomation.

And its the same with Ian Mcdirmid i think, but he would be at my top for guests to go!

Admin? can you say anything about the guests we have all said about, like have you tried to get hold of any of them?

Thanks

Okay, I know how difficult any of these would be but here goes:

Ashley Scott - Birds of Prey / Dark Angel

Rachel Skarsten - Birds of Prey

Dina Meyer - Birds of Prey

Jessica Alba - Dark Angel

Michael Wetherly - Dark Angel

John Savage - Dark Angel

Valerie Rae Miller - Dark Angel

Eliza Dushku - Buffy

Nicholas Brendon - Buffy

Amber Benson - Buffy

Alyson Hannigan - Buffy

Elisha Cuthbert - 24

Kiefer Sutherland - 24

Alyssa Milano - Charmed

Holly Marie Combs - Charmed

Kristin Kreuk - Smallville

TomWelling - Smallville

You asked you got! Think that there're enough there to break the bank a few times over!

Fantastic to see Paul McGann is down for this year :D I'd like to see other Doctors at future events, particularly Tom Baker & Colin Baker - and anyone else connected with Doctor Who such as Sophie Aldred, Nick Courtney and Anthony Ainley.

Red Dwarf stars would be good too, esp Craig Charles & Chris Barrie.

I only collect Buffy/Angel and Star Wars autographs, but i might just star collecting LOTR autographs, i think i will get Billy Boyds autograph, i also think they should get more top Star Wars guest to come!!!!!

FAO: showmasters admin,

Is there any chance of a return for Temuera Morrison? It would be great to have him at this show with Daniel Logan to get a joint photo signed.

Also how about getting Jennifer Garner from Alias/Daredevil? Or any of the cast from this great show?

Obi-Wan

Hey, how about, Sam .l. Jackon I know he is very popular and now very famous, but he might do an odd signing sometime, it would be so cool!

And also why not, Liam Neeson I know he only does charity signings but i dont see any harm if he gave all the money he gets to charity, I know london Expo contacted him and he said no, but i dont know if they said anything about charitys???

Also there could be guest from Star Wars like Ronald Folk he did the voice of Dexter Jetster in Episode II and there theres Andy Secombe he did the voice of Watto in Episode I and II, Then there could be Amend Best Jar Jar binks, it would be so cool if he went, as i dont think hes ever done a signing.

I am very impressed with the guest list so far C3, especially Billy Boyd & Andy Serkis! How about getting some more bond guests though? You only really have Julian Glover (Who is an awsome guest by the way!).

How about getting people like Richard Kiel, Louis Maxwell, Samantha Bond or even Dame Judi Dench!

Also I would like see guests from Batlestar Galactica & Buck Rodgers, people like Herb Jefferson, Richard Hatch, Dirk Benedict, Erin Grey, Gill Gerard.

Jonathan

I e-mailed C3 to find out if any more Buffy/Angel guest were going to go but Mark the person i got the reply from said they wont get anymore guest to go to c3 as all Angel guest are going to End of says in Blackpool on the same weekend, so they said it would not be fair, which i agree.

They said there will be 3 or 4 main Buffy guest at C4!!!

Ok here goes :)

Antony Michael Hall - The Dead Zone

Corey Feldman

Corey Haim

James Masters

Michael Vartan - Alias

Jennifer Garner - Alias/Daredevil

Ralph Macchio - The Karate Kid

Eliza Dushku

Roy Schneider

Kelly Le Brock

Alyssa Milano (Or any one from Charmed)

William Sadler (Roswell)

The guests for Collectormania3 are awesome! Here are some suggestions for future events:

Sarah Clarke (Nina Myers) from "24" :lol:

Anyone from "24"

Roy Scheider

Anyone from "Lord of the rings"

Anyone of Lord of the Rings would be great, but Dominic Monaghan (Meriadoc Brandybuck) would be awesome...