Thanks from Pitboss Pooks

Pooks

Well C13 is over and what an event:)

I wanted to say thank you to Costa crew today, who were all fabulous and especially Andy J and Sharon who were my "guiding lights". Their example and advice was ace, and although the day was slow everyone did a fantastic job.

Also a shout out to the photocrew on Sunday, Phew - that was a busy one! Well done everyone - loved you, loved your work:)

And thanks to SM, here is to the next one.

k :wub:

I wanted to say thank you to Costa crew today, who were all fabulous and especially Andy J and Sharon who were my "guiding lights". Their example and advice was ace, and although the day was slow everyone did a fantastic job.

Also a shout out to the photocrew on Sunday, Phew - that was a busy one! Well done everyone - loved you, loved your work:)

k :thumbup:

Just a little busy. ;p

Well done you for Monday though. I'm sure you were ace!

Just a little busy. ;p

Well done you for Monday though. I'm sure you were ace!

*WAVES and HUGS!* ok maybe more than a little - hey but we knew we could do it:) Monday was quiet but welcome after that.

Hope you got home safe:)

k

k :poki:

Your more than welcome hunni, you did a great job first time out, sorry I wasn't about as often as I could have been, but you did great while I was running around on various missions.

Looking forward to pitbossing with you again. x

Hey Angel!!! thanks for the afternoon of Hotness which we shared with Matt; i showed my mumthe man-don't read, mods please delete and she loves it!!!! xxxxx

Hey there hon! He was very lovely and a great guest, glad you had a good time.

Hugs you