Whos staying at the Jurys Inn?

Quinny83

My friend and I are staying there Friday and Saturday :D

We were just staying at the travelodge Friday night, but I wanted to meet Hattie and My friend wants to meet the Barrowman... so we have to stay another night, and the tavelodge was all full!!

The Jurys inn is cheaper though, and looks a little nearer!!

:(

• Showmasters Admin

My friend and I are staying there Friday and Saturday :D

We were just staying at the travelodge Friday night, but I wanted to meet Hattie and My friend wants to meet the Barrowman... so we have to stay another night, and the tavelodge was all full!!

:(

Hattie is now at the show Saturday. I just thought I'd mention it, although you need to stay for John.

My friend and I are staying there Friday and Saturday :whistling:

:poki:

Hattie is now at the show Saturday. I just thought I'd mention it, although you need to stay for John.

Oh my god, you're kidding!!! The time it took to change all that, how typical!!! ;)

And thats definate- just signing Saturday?

Thanks for mentioning that, Too Tall!!

:firedevil:

Im the other person littering Turkfox's room on sunday night lol

Turkfox alrady did a map for me on her graphics tablet (and very nice it was too) but does anyone have an existing map (made by a map maker lol) that shows the CM area, jurys inn AND the new place that the coaches are stopping at?

Never been anywhere in MK except the middleton hall lol

Im the other person littering Turkfox's room on sunday night lol

Turkfox alrady did a map for me on her graphics tablet (and very nice it was too) but does anyone have an existing map (made by a map maker lol) that shows the CM area, jurys inn AND the new place that the coaches are stopping at?

Never been anywhere in MK except the middleton hall lol

For "nice" read "not really sure what it is but if you turn it upside down it looks a bit like a pineapple..." :firedevil:

• Showmasters Admin

My friend and I are staying there Friday and Saturday :whistling:

:poki:

Oh my god, you're kidding!!! The time it took to change all that, how typical!!! ;)

Yep just Saturday. It was updated this morning.

My friend and I are staying there Friday and Saturday :poki:

;)

Oh my god, you're kidding!!! The time it took to change all that, how typical!!! :blink:

Yep just Saturday. It was updated this morning.

Thanks so much for letting me know, I hadn't noticed!! We might change our plans again and just attend saturday now. :whistling:

Edited by Tiki

It's Hattie who's signing on Saturday - John Barrowman's still Sunday only.

Oh I know, thanks!! But my friend isn't THAT bothered about John, its not worth staying an extra night for. Two guests made it worth the trouble!! :sleep:

Edited by Tiki

yeah myself and 8 friends are staying at the jury on the sat, its the best hotel around for access to the event, its my third time staying there!!

and its staggering distance from the pubs and clubs!

yeah myself and 8 friends are staying at the jury on the sat, its the best hotel around for access to the event, its my third time staying there!!

and its staggering distance from the pubs and clubs!

Are you going to come and have a beer with us about half 8? I think thers a few others coming. You sound clued up about where the other decent places are

I'm there Saturday and Sunday night :rolleyes: my dad swears by Jurys Inn hotels so I have faith they will be nice!

And as for maps, try google maps BeatrixKiddo88! I've been using it to work out how to get from the Jurys to the convention, to the party, and so on! I've never been to MK before either :)