Ken Mattingly! Apollo 16 CMP!

Capt.J.Archer

He flew on the Apollo 16, STS-4, and STS-51-C missions. He had been scheduled to fly on Apollo 13, but was held back due to concerns about a potential illness (which he did not contract). It would be great to complete my picture of the original crew of Apollo 13!!! Come on please show your support on this thread and convince the guys to get him for us!!! :whistling:

Count me in on your request be great to meet him.

I have convinced Our Lass in to going to Londinium again perhaps Mr. Mattingley could be as well!

Regards all

von Dawson's Express

He flew on the Apollo 16, STS-4, and STS-51-C missions. He had been scheduled to fly on Apollo 13, but was held back due to concerns about a potential illness (which he did not contract). It would be great to complete my picture of the original crew of Apollo 13!!! Come on please show your support on this thread and convince the guys to get him for us!!! :YAHOO:

• 4 weeks later...

He flew on the Apollo 16, STS-4, and STS-51-C missions. He had been scheduled to fly on Apollo 13, but was held back due to concerns about a potential illness (which he did not contract). It would be great to complete my picture of the original crew of Apollo 13!!! Come on please show your support on this thread and convince the guys to get him for us!!! :blush:

You have my 100% support. To my knowledge, he has never done a show like this, but when he appeared at various venus e.g. Smithsonian, he signed generously.

Let's not forget that Dave has the ability to attract the unexpected, so work your magic Dave.