Heroes Quiz

Forum "Miini-Game" - Heroes Question Generator

Rules:

-A person must first post a new question for aother people to answer

-Feel free to argue/agree etc. with a persons answer but to make questions more obvious and easier for everyone, please put them in BOLD and if you know how, a slightly bigger font and color

- As always any refrences to "unaired" episodes with possible spoilers, either refrain from using or use some sort of spoiler tags

-Post the answer with the post but make it un-readable, e.g. in a font colour (yellow :-)) you need to highlight to read however for a more challengeing option put no answer!

This is one of those things that will either work or not but a way to impress us with your heroes knowledge and lets see who can come up with the best question (Possible vote after a week or so and winner can be crowned and have there own little badge in their sig aswell as be known as the Quiz King/Queen!) and to start off its going to be hard.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q.1 What does the clock read when Claire and her family are taken hostage by Matt and Ted?

Answer: "6:26" (Highlight to read)

Edited by Smart

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a mini-game where a person can answer a question and see if the've got it right, then possibly if this works, we will have a forum quiz where people can send or post answers and the "quiz master" marks them and announces the winner :-)

Just wanna see how people find this first

btw... you didnt post a question!! :-P

LOL you know that and you could not remember the number on the helmet thingie :P

Yes... I really remembered of the number...

But i Preferred that the other players had a chance to win :blink:

I'm looking for a picture for the next question :blink:

(I know what is the pix i want to post, but today I lost all my Heroes episodes... so I have to download back it tonight)

Edited by sebastianillyria

is he one of the security guards from (i think epi 3) when slyar goes to the FB place to get molly walker?

wrong :P

No security guard

No episode 3

I think you have to discover who has the green coat... after you will find who is our mysterious man :YAHOO:

Don't forget you can ask me questions...

Edited by sebastianillyria