Themed Parties

zebredy

I know the event is not for 2/3 months now, but I was wondering if you were the one organising the themed parties for the Friday and Saturday night, what would you choose/have as themes?

All I could come up with was -

A military/USAF ball for one night and OFF WORLD as the theme for the other night, so people could come as any off world person they wanted...

Anyone else?

:thumbup:

LLAP :blush:

I know the event is not for 2/3 months now, but I was wondering if you were the one organising the themed parties for the Friday and Saturday night, what would you choose/have as themes?

All I could come up with was -

A military/USAF ball for one night and OFF WORLD as the theme for the other night, so people could come as any off world person they wanted...

Anyone else?

:P

LLAP :o

Oooh, I like those! I can't think of any other ideas right now...

Cool - I like all of these so far.

We could also have something like -

'allies' (got quite a few of them over the years),

'enemies' (got quite a few of them over the years too!),

'Jaffa & Amazonians' (although believe me, my 'figure' would not make that a pretty site!:huh: )

'Abydos' - which would be a variation on a toga party probably :D

'Antarctic' - although probably not great for June as I am hoping the weather is pretty good

Having said that, I don't think any of these are as good as the USAF Ball and Off World to be honest - Might have trouble getting a posh USAF uniform in my size though! :P:chair:

Might have trouble getting a posh USAF uniform in my size though! :P:D

Not if my fiancé is anything to go by... If big sizes is what you want then best going to a military fair or something similar, though it always amazed me how we found such big sizes for some of my friends, when you never see USAF personnel that big on the TV or in photos ;)

:huh:

LLAP :chair:

Party on Atlantis, all Pegasus galaxy residents invited! Except the wraith. Or the replicators.

That would be good if there were a lot of Atlantis guests going, if it was only SG-1 guests then I would say no on this one...

We shall see, but judging from the poll, it doesn't look like they are focusing much on SG-A actors at the mo. Don't mind being wrong though, even if I do prefer SG-1 and always will do.

;)

LLAP :borg:

I'm actually liking the ENEMIES and ALIES idea... You've got so much to choose from there:

You have the Goa'uld (i think that's how you spell it), Wraith, Jaffa (first 8 series. lol) Ja'nai, Replicators, Ori and a few others, oh and the pony tail scientist that everyone hates!

Then you have the Abydonias, Anicents, accended beings, Jaffa (last 2 series. lol), Tok'ra, Asgard (that I would love to see :poki: ) You could also put the Ta'ri (Earthlings) in this catagory too so you can have the solider constumes.

• 4 weeks later...

So anymore ideas guys?

Or can showmasters shed any light on what the themes might be. Granted no-one ever needs an excuse to wear a costume at a signing event or convention, but still time is slowly slipping away, and it won't be long tll the convention is here (hint, hint)...

B)

LLAP :angel:

• 3 weeks later...

That would be good if there were a lot of Atlantis guests going, if it was only SG-1 guests then I would say no on this one...

We shall see, but judging from the poll, it doesn't look like they are focusing much on SG-A actors at the mo. Don't mind being wrong though, even if I do prefer SG-1 and always will do.

:P

LLAP :D

I have a theory that SM might wait until filming has finished on season 5 of Atlantis before they start going for people. I could, am probably am, wrong but that would explain while it's all SG-1 guests at the moment

They're filming the new season right now so they might still be filming in June. If I remember correctly, I think Atlantis has a really weird filming schedule (at least compared to most other shows) so it might be possible. Someone should have asked Paul McGillion :smile:

Anyone know what theme these partys will be. Slowly running out of time for getting costumes sorted out

Strange how they have a themed party thread (by showmassters) on the hub event forum section, ut nothing yet has been officially announced for an event that is less then 3/4 weeks away. Isn't The Hub not till like October, surley this event needs more attention then an event which is like 5/6 months away?

I'm not having a moan just asking why showmasters are discussing possble party ideas for events that are after events they should be discussing party ideas for but yet arn't...

:D

LLAP :P