Michael Biehn

Cookie

Any chance of seeing him *finally*?

The last 2 times he was due, he cancelled both his appearances!...

And you always say that SM guests are due to be showing up at later events if they cancel....

So?

Any chance on finally meeting Mr Kyle Reese?

(i'm a huge fan of him since i'm 8, so it makes 25 years i'm waiting to meet him!)

Yep, he was a great sport at LFCC2 in Nov 2004. I remember late on the Sunday I think he sat on the otherside of the desk with a chair out next to him for the fans to sit down and chat with him. Never seen that before or since.

Yep, he was a great sport at LFCC2 in Nov 2004. I remember late on the Sunday I think he sat on the otherside of the desk with a chair out next to him for the fans to sit down and chat with him. Never seen that before or since.

I'm not sure he wasn't doing that the whole weekend, he was certainly doing it on the Sunday morning when I saw him. In all round terms (i.e played significant roles in some classic films, being approachable, posed for pics and chatted properly) I would say he was one of the best guests I've ever met at a SM event.

It would be good to get him back again though, they were running out of Terminator pics when I got to meet him so I had to make do with a less good one!

Edited by Count Fooku

I remember late on the Sunday I think he sat on the otherside of the desk with a chair out next to him for the fans to sit down and chat with him.

I'm not sure he wasn't doing that the whole weekend,

He wasn't doing it 100% of his time there but he did it late at some point on one of the days as I said.

• 2 months later...