To go or not to go

To go or not to go ?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. If you have a pass for Lockdown, are you still coming to the con after HIC's cancelation ?

• to go
    • not to go

id she cancelles then ive got to pay the price of the room on my own!

if you and she cancel, you would have nothing to pay :rolleyes:

i dont think you quite understand my problem

im not gonna waste £30 non refundable train and £80 non refundable ticket, the problem is i still wanna go and im going to and ill have to sleep in the carpark if it comes to it tbh

only death alone can stop me from partaying my ass off at this event.

I suppose I can at least take comfort in one thing - that the people who seem to be willing to go are fans of the show.

not true

huge fan - don't want to waste my money on these 'guests'

oh so now we aren' t fans of the show niiiice really would love to meet you

Unfortunately the latter two posters have let their anger or frustration or whatever cloud their comprehension.

Nobody is saying that the people who aren't going are not fans, just that those who are going, are.

Look at it another way - if siluria had said "at least people from New York are Americans", that wouldn't mean that anybody not from New York wasn't American, would it?

Things are bad enough as they are, without people being misinterpreted. :wub:

I'm way too financially invested to not go.

Gold ticket pass, Hotel (which funny, they never took a desposit -but I called twice to reconfirm and I'm still booked for Thurs - Sun night - I guess I'll pay when I check out? Must call them again tomorrow) Plane ticket from New York - s***.. This is my year's vacation.

I'm disappointed about HIC cancelling - but I'm still looking forward to meeting all the other guests and all the partying. There was a posting here a few weeks back about people getting upset about if the A+ guest would have to cancel. Let's be straight here - with the strike and it's horrible timing - and the horrible timing of it coming to an end - it was inevitable. whatever.

So, I'm gonna go - I'm gonna have fun - I'm gonna meet and drink with you all - I'm gonna party like it's 1999 - and enjoy every morsel of every moment of this vacation/con.

B

Bella the hotel doesn't take a deposit they have your credit card details for security. They will take a scan of your credit card when you check in but it won't be charged until you check out