Countdown Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a horrible sinking feeling that when we reach the point where we're able to design ourselves robot bodies, it's going to be like a repeat of when the Matrix Online game (look, links between subjects in the thread!) came out, and everyone called themselves 'The 0ne' or 'TeH On3' or 'Ne0' or 'NeeO' or whatever. I imagine there will be millions of identical Optimus Prime robo-humans fighting millions of identical Megatron or Galvatron robo-humans in a sort of headmasters apocalypse scenario.

It sounds so much cooler now that I've typed it, I want to live to be a part of those events...

It's a sweet thought, but I suspect you'd get as far as 'David 5 is al...' before being crushed underfoot by the stampeding hordes of 100 foot robot warriors, fighting over Americanadia, Austrapan and The Grand Swiss Empire.

I'll be dead in 79 years! ZOMBIE CONVENTION!

Gah, I'm now closer to 30 than I am to 20. Boo!

Oh well, my colleagues still keep me going by assuming I'm 19 before being told I'm not.

Yes, me too. Hey if I get to attend cons still, I'm down for being a zombie. :lol:

I'm still closer to 20 :unsure:

Yes, I get that a lot too...even though I had my 21st b-day at my workplace...*me thinks they don't always wear their thinking caps* :lol:

I'll probably be a head in a jar.

Please don't play Catch with me at the parties.

Head of Bo??? :unsure:

Edited by bonniesrg