Elijah at C5?

Yeah I wouldn't have thought that he chooses his filming sched or has any say in where it is filmed but keeping my fingers (& everything else crossed) he will come anyway during filming.

Yes I know that!!! I was just making conversation!

Saying that though... they did move a shooting sched for Ian McKellen so he could do both X-men and LotR!!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I wouldn't have thought that he chooses his filming sched or has any say in where it is filmed but keeping my fingers (& everything else crossed) he will come anyway during filming.

Saying that though... they did move a shooting sched for Ian McKellen so he could do both X-men and LotR!!!

Woah, they did that?

I imagine it wasn't nearly so difficult for Hugo Weaving. All he had to do was fly over to Australia for Matrix shots. ... They were filming simultaneously, right?

~fadagaski~

Woah, they did that?

I imagine it wasn't nearly so difficult for Hugo Weaving. All he had to do was fly over to Australia for Matrix shots. ... They were filming simultaneously, right?

~fadagaski~

I think so... can't remember where I read it - but I did read it somewhere...

SOMEONE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG!

I think it was only a little overlap though... maybe.

OK!!! Found out where I read it!!! It was on Ian McKellen's Webpage! It's part of his dairy type thing!

Peter told the story of how I got my part. How we had met at my home in London, how Fran Walsh and he and I had immediately liked each other. How a few weeks later, having been offered and accepted Gandalf, I had to call him up and withdraw because the dates of the first X-Men movie had slipped back to conflict with the start date of Lord of the Rings. How, that same night, I had been dining at Sheekey’s fish restaurant at a table next to Bob Shaye, the founder of New Line Cinema who were financing the trilogy. How Bob refused my no for an answer. High-powered discussions between NLC and Fox, between producers and directors (including a last minute promise from X-Men director Bryan Singer, too contentious to be put in writing, that he would have finished with me by the end of the year, so I could start the millennium in New Zealand), and it all worked out.

Elijah's bodyguard said that Elijah said he would like to come back next time., brave...brave man :D

I concur with that sentiment. He has nerves of steel if he comes back ... or a death wish. Maybe playing the role of Frodo for 18 months and change wasn't such a good idea? I think it has influenced him into taking more risks than is healthy (for anyone other than Orlando Bloom, that is).

Not that I mind! If he wants to chance coming here for a weekend mobbing session who am I to stop him? :wub:

~fadagaski~

Elijah's bodyguard said that Elijah said he would like to come back next time., brave...brave man  ;)

I concur with that sentiment. He has nerves of steel if he comes back ... or a death wish. Maybe playing the role of Frodo for 18 months and change wasn't such a good idea? I think it has influenced him into taking more risks than is healthy (for anyone other than Orlando Bloom, that is).

Not that I mind! If he wants to chance coming here for a weekend mobbing session who am I to stop him? ;)

~fadagaski~

LOL

yeah i agree with wasnt healthy for him, but im sure we will all keep an eye on him or two eyes as often as we can spare them :lol:

Elijah's bodyguard said that Elijah said he would like to come back next time., brave...brave man  ;)

Not that I mind! If he wants to chance coming here for a weekend mobbing session who am I to stop him? :lol:

~fadagaski~

LOL

yeah i agree with wasnt healthy for him, but im sure we will all keep an eye on him or two eyes as often as we can spare them :D

Yupyup! Indeed...We'll help the Lij! WEEHEE

Elijah's bodyguard said that Elijah said he would like to come back next time., brave...brave man  :P

Not that I mind! If he wants to chance coming here for a weekend mobbing session who am I to stop him? :huh:

~fadagaski~

LOL

yeah i agree with wasnt healthy for him, but im sure we will all keep an eye on him or two eyes as often as we can spare them :P

Oh I love that line from the movie! Straight out of Tolkien!

i want the cute lil scotish one to come again aswell....hmmm what was his name again ? :blink:

Wait wait! I know this one! It was something ... Will ... Will ... Bill ... Bill ... Oh! Oh! Did he have a long swishy tail and four legs?

~fadagaski~

i want the cute lil scotish one to come again aswell....hmmm what was his name again ?  :P

Wait wait! I know this one! It was something ... Will ... Will ... Bill ... Bill ... Oh! Oh! Did he have a long swishy tail and four legs?

~fadagaski~

No no no! I'm sure it was James something... wasn't it? :lol:

i want the cute lil scotish one to come again aswell....hmmm what was his name again ?  :P

~fadagaski~

No no no! I'm sure it was James something... wasn't it? :wub:

He had this distinctive accent. Made all of his words come out sort of ... "Neeeeeeeeeeigh". :unsure::blink:

Have heard some promising rumours regarding Elijah's appearance next year. Apparently he loved Milton Keynes, which is also good because SM aren't going to move if the city itself attracts the stars, right? :D

~fadagaski~