LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT François Chau

showmasters

This isn't me sucking up to SM before encase anyone thinks it is but I love the line up we have now. Of course I would prefer main cast but I booked my Gold pass on the hopes of meeting 6 Lost guests, we now have 5 and I'm very, very happy with all of them. I can see every reason why people are complaining and I agree with them, I just love this line up also. I would love the next guest to be main cast more than I can express but as a Lost obsessive I want to meet any guest I can get my grubby mitts on.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not asking for main cast just thought it would be cool if they could try and get some guests that we have never met before and would be awesome to meet, im sure these guests will be great id just like to think that we'd get people with just a little bit more of a part on the show thats all im saying.

i know with budgeting and scedules its hard and im not suggesting that SM dont care or arnt making an effort , maybe im just disspointed cause i got my hopes up for bigger guests as thats what was in the leaflet i got at LFACC

anyway

sorry.

Dont worry nikstar1989 - your views are shared by EVERYONE I know who has already bought a ticket or considered buying a ticket. Just because there are not loads of comments online moaning or complaining doesn't mean everyone is pleased and satisfied with what has been going on for whatever reaons - and so to give you some support, I have to say something.

Personally I'm a stupidly eternal optimist and happy-go-lucky kinda bloke with everything in life and so I do agree with the positive and upbeat approach from all those sycophantic people that are saying any Lost guest is a great guest, they're all lovely people, let's respect the actors, yay whoopie at anything announced, you can have a great time at events whoever is there, yada, yada.....

But.

Just having 1 main cast member at a show-specific event (never mind one as highly anticipated and promoted as Lockdown) is totally unheard of in the many, many years that my friends and I have attended and followed conventions. This is why the mood is sour at the moment - even amongst die hard and hardcore Lost fans - which is worrying, disappointing, frustrating and annoying because almost everyone wants the event to be a runaway success. To have an outside chance of this happening and salvage some reputations for the future, in my opinion the event needs another 'higher profile' guest. I mean no disrespect to those guests already announced of course.

:(:(

But hey - the internet is full of opinions. And I've already bought my GOLD ticket for Lockdown. I just hope it's going to be worth it and that the event doesn't end up negating any positive vibes and reputation kudos for Massive Events gained from the Eclipse show.

i think everyone expected bigger guests that's really a given i think sm's expected to get bigger guests i'm not incl henry of course desmond is a main character

but let's not attack each other if there's something i can say it's no matter how great this event is or not i've made a fantastic friend in Nik, and we're all lost fans here let's not fight between ourselves

peace out

I understand the argument on both sides..

I'm not crazy about the last 2 guests announcements, but at the same time, I'm not super down about it. I'm hoping the organizers are saving the *best* for last. Ha! A girl can dream.

B ;)