How to look out for eachother?

mousybrown

Damn. I knew I should have invited my mum.

That sounds really lame coming from a 24-year old, but I just hate ironing. I must have some bad childhood experience because I really can't stand irons. I have visions of it falling on me.

I'm 23 iron my own clothes, mum actually get's me to iron her work clothes quite a lot. She actually asked me today. ;)

I did have an experience where I burnt a triangle into my wrist...owwwweee, but my ironing stresses actually come from burning at least 3 different items in my life. :smile:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on topic (although I do not iron my clothes, I usually wear them like that, without ironing, lol) How to look out for me?

Other than the woman whose clothes are not ironed, :lol: I think I will be one of the tallest 22 years old women around, and the only 22 years old tall women with a 2 japanese kanjis tattoo up on her right arm :thumbup:

You know, everyone should just wear badges witht heir forum name written on. That'll make it easier. :drool:

do we get like little badges in the registration pack at all?

I was wondering that too. P=

If it helps, I'll wear a nametag with "Alexius" on it. XD

I'm not sure if I want my name on me .. people might run away from me, or run towards me with pointy sticks .. either way isn't that great :blink:

see i already know what you look like from your myspace profile,

so ill be running at you whether you wear a badge or not,

tough luck :WINCE: