fancy dress

squeeky13

Gah. I'm skint now. I'll probably just go as a vampire - I won't really need to buy anything for that.

Edit: Failing that I could go as a kind of Sylar's victim/zombie combination. Just a bit of face make-up and I can just throw any clothes on.

Edited by Lenatalia

Sounds good to me!

I'm planning as coming as the Joker!!! *Gets green hair dye ready*

LOL! :P

I was thinking of coming as the joker as i already have most of the costume (heaths joker) but i'm not staying a hotel sunday nite and my parents are taking me and my sis home that nite so i don't think i will be able to come :(

Seeing as how most of the female attendees are obsessed with Zach, I may have to go dressed as Sylar.:D

Then you must acquire bodyguards and pepper spray.

If the women want me, let them have me. :D

More woman will want you if you play hard to get. If you don't try to stop them, no one will be interested :P

i have both tiffa outfits but as i'm getting my leggs out twice over the weekend i dont think i will be bringing them, plus the skirt takes up loads of space and once it gets creased you have to put the thing on a hanger for ages...

think its going to have to be casual stuff for me ah well

for the first night I don't really have anything other than an american style shirt lol

and for the 2nd I simply don't own any formal gear. but i'll try my best to find some.

and on the 3rd night it's either Batman or Conan :firedevil:

I'm thinking Conan is the better option as there are already a few Batmen and women.

and he is sort of a comic book hero! ¬¬