Sign in to follow this  
Narago

Help!

hi all

i went out last night and only recorded the CSI part on 5, didnt realise in continued on 'without a trace' on five life

does anyone know if this is repeated?

TONIGHT from 2100 CSI and 2200 WAT on FIVE US which is channel 185 if you are on Virgin :headscratch: (if you are on Sky or some other provider I have no idea soweee!)

surfy sah xx

that's ok! :( people don't believe me but as you can see, it can be really helpful to watch the credits! (even if the reason is not bothering to move :wub:)

surfy sah xx

Shoot... I knew I missed something!! lol. I thought it'd just be continued the following week... now I'm going to have to rent the dvds when they're released!! lol

Wait...an ep of csi was continued on without a trace? Whats the WaT episode then (ep name so I can download it)?

Yes, I only just checked in the csi section for the first time since like Feb ;)

Edited by crippsy_99

did you manage to find the ep name?

using my super genius ness, I went to www.IMDB.com and looked for William Peterson's credits and the ep name is WHERE AND WHY (2007) :grump::crying:

using a bit more of my amazingness, then went to the WAT IMDB listing and clicked episode list

it's SEASON 6 EPISODE 6 :smile:

so there we go for anyone who wants to rent DVDs or download the ep :unsure:

surfy sah xx