Golden Ticket question

For the conventions, the only things being posted out will be your registration ticket letter, which will tell you your ticket number and some rules of the convention - everything else you pick up at the convention as they'll be in your reg pack.

For the conventions, the only things being posted out will be your registration ticket letter, which will tell you your ticket number and some rules of the convention - everything else you pick up at the convention as they'll be in your reg pack.

What will we need to bring with us for the registration?

Obviously your registration letter that will be posted to you.

Maybe a copy of your confirmation emails as well and some ID (just in case of any queries).

Obviously your registration letter that will be posted to you.

Maybe a copy of your confirmation emails as well and some ID (just in case of any queries).

Ok... I'll pack my driving licence then... I don't normally take it away with me!

will this "ticket letter" be posted out like 2 weeks before the convention? Thanks for everyones help by the way

Also, Do we find out if we were in the first 100 to book because of that priority seating thing?

:chair:

Standard Ticket

The letters will have your registration number on them as I already said, so yes you will know if you're in the first 100 or not.

will this "ticket letter" be posted out like 2 weeks before the convention? Thanks for everyones help by the way

As with all the tickets for all the shows, yes they are generally posted out approximately two weeks before.

Also, Do we find out if we were in the first 100 to book because of that priority seating thing?

:chair:

Standard Ticket

The letters will have your registration number on them as I already said, so yes you will know if you're in the first 100 or not.

As with all the tickets for all the shows, yes they are generally posted out approximately two weeks before.

Thats great, thanks again