Kurt Angle - London Store Signing

DavidB

• Moderators

8556405719078176.jpg

Wrestling superstar Kurt Angle will be appearing live and signing for fans at the Piccadilly zavvi on Thursday 7th February at 6:30 pm.

Kurt is the only wrestler in history to win every individual professional title in his first year of competing, is a six-time WWE World Heavy Champion, two-time TNA world heavyweight champion, a 1996 Olympic gold medalist as well as six-time US National wrestling champion.

Angle’s charisma and legendary status in the world of wrestling win him fans and enemies in equal measure – don’t miss your chance to meet a wrestling legend up close!

NB: Please note that due to time constraints, 400 wristbands will be issued to allow access to the queue. They will be give out from the store on the day of the event from 9:00am on a first-come first-served basis, one per person, no reservations.

Hopefully I'll be able to pop along :huh:

Just need to find out what he's actually signing - whether it's DVDs or whatever.

He will probably be signing copies of TNA impact the game as that is what he is over promoting as a friend of mine is interviewing him in soho this week about it. Not sure if it is out just yet though but that is definatley what he is promoting.

• Moderators

It's not out yet, and he's actually over to promote TNA in general - specifically the June UK tour - so I'm sure he'll be doing various interviews about different aspects of TNA-related business.

• 3 weeks later...

anyone go to this?

he was pleasent enough, signed 2 items per person and did a photo too but i cant help but think he was a little... odd. kinda spaced out

may have been better for the ppl at the front of the que but by the time i got round to him it was kinda odd. still, he was pleasent enough and i got what i went for so yeah, game on