Finale **SEASON 2 **

miss9thwonder

hmm interesting did you hear originally claire and elle were ment to be half sister's as their mother was ment to be meredith but they decided to take out the story line as it would be to complicated.

Re Nikki i've heard she's not coming back but jessica is course everything is rumour at the mo

I really hope Nathan does come back but Adam is most important for me love his character

hmm interesting did you hear originally claire and elle were ment to be half sister's as their mother was ment to be meredith but they decided to take out the story line as it would be to complicated.

Re Nikki i've heard she's not coming back but jessica is course everything is rumour at the mo

well Ali will definately be back lol niki/jess one of them will be back anyways!

about the elle/claire thing didn't elle set fire to a house? cant remember all of S2 exactly...she mentioned a fire...someone did?was it HRG?

Edited by miss9thwonder

• 2 months later...

yeh thats pretty cool, i think it was "adam" that shot petrelli

I dont see how that could be after where he ended up last season?

Also, I think they should have the guts to kill people off, I mean, the only person who has really died of the main cast is DL and Isack (can't spell) so far...ok, maybe they do have the guts, lol!

I dont see how that could be after where he ended up last season?

Also, I think they should have the guts to kill people off, I mean, the only person who has really died of the main cast is DL and Isack (can't spell) so far...ok, maybe they do have the guts, lol!

Simone died too and Linderman, Alejandro, Eden, Ricky, Ted etc. :angry:

With the rumour David Anders will be back one would assume they wouldn't just show him stuck in the coffin btw :(

As for Nathan, Adrian confirmed himself he'd be back.

and kristen bell and david anders will be back as season regulars *does a little dance** yesss

kristen was originaly only on for 13 eppies so i am sooo glad about this news

KBell has since said that she will only be back for 5 episodes next season. She has mentioned she wants to take time out of TV to concentrate on her movie career!

and kristen bell and david anders will be back as season regulars

I reckon it was a future Peter that went back and shot himself, for reasons we dont yet know..