ECLIPSE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

showmasters

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Does it really matter?

There's no room for any surprises with a schedule as tight as this (and I'm not saying that's a bad thing) but honestly, sometimes surprises can be good! Leave something til the event, hey? Instead of badgering Jason and Mark about every tiny thing, just go with it.

Edited by SerbianJanet

I would prefer to know, as i like to plan things as much as possible, when the guest have the photo shoots and signature times means i can try and work out what my chances are of having my photo signed.

Edited by lovbug

im not used to being this organised its confusing me :whistling:

Seriously.

I know most people here aren't used to the full weekend cons but you really shouldn't go into it wanting or trying to plan out every tiny detail like it seems most people want to. Things very rarely run to schedule at a con and you have to be flexible.

You'll find out which letter applies to which guest when you arrive on Friday, at the latest. That's plenty of time for you to work out if you have time to get things signed and buy extra tickets, because the tickets ARE on sale at the show.

Just relax and plan to have fun - that's the only plan you really need to make.

im not used to being this organised its confusing me :thumbup:

Seriously.

I know most people here aren't used to the full weekend cons but you really shouldn't go into it wanting or trying to plan out every tiny detail like it seems most people want to. Things very rarely run to schedule at a con and you have to be flexible.

You'll find out which letter applies to which guest when you arrive on Friday, at the latest. That's plenty of time for you to work out if you have time to get things signed and buy extra tickets, because the tickets ARE on sale at the show.

Just relax and plan to have fun - that's the only plan you really need to make.

That's what YOU think and your feelings towards it.

Some people wants to know when their photoshoots are because if they have everything planned out and organised, what's wrong with that? I mean, what's wrong with wanting things to go smoothly?

And I would like to find out because I might not be 100% able to attend both days, I'd like to get my photoshoots done if I know which day I'll be put on and which Guest I get to see on that day.

I didn't say there was anything WRONG with wanting to plan things, but from experience I know it's just best if you don't because these types of events are fluid as far as timing goes. Things can change at the last minute for a huge number of reasons and having everything planned minute by minute can often end in disappointments when stuff changes.

:poki: ugh people, stop picking at each other for no reason! It'll be well organised, there will be LOADS of crew members around to help, and it'll get sorted. Just chill and have fun!

Seriously, if I see 1 person picking or moaning about nothing there, I really will flip :drool: