Americans?

lindseyk

Hey, I'm Lindsey, and I'm gonna be going to this event. I turn 18 a week before, but I still live at home and my parents would feel a lot better about it if I knew anyone who was going, even just through the internet. Is there anyone else from America going?

Actually, anyone who's going who wants to be friends would be awesome too.

Let's talk, yes?

im from the uk but alexius is coming over from the states with her dad, she's not 18 till later on this year so he wanted to come with her, so your parents will be pleased to know that there will be at least one sensable adult there ( the rest of us are all just pretending lol)

Hey Lindsey,

I'm from the UK and I was in the same situation as you - my parents were always terrified to let go and I went to my first away from home when I was 18! I'd be happy to talk to you when we're there. My friend is coming over from Germany, I WAS going to have a friend come from Arkansas but she had to cancel, and I have another couple of friends who might be coming frm London and maybe even Ireland or Spain.

Thanks for all the replies! I can't use any IM programs, they make my computer very angry for some reason. But I do have a Myspace if anyone wants to add me and talk!

myspace.com/overthestars47

I live in Colorado, and it's costing me about $1,500 to go, but it's totally worth it!

Hey! Wow, from America, dedicated hero fan : )

I'm also only from good old England but i turned 18 the other week and this is my first weekend con so i think alot of us will be in sort of the same situation :headscratch:

Ive added you on myspace, I'm "Laura the Explorer" lol : )

As Pez said, I'm coming from America as well--I live in Wisconsin. It's actually probably costing me less than you, though--probably less than $1,000 (possibly because I live near the O'Hare airport). I'm going with a bunch of fellow SArmy members. ^^ I don't use Myspace, though.

Is there a thread or anything on for Eclipse where people can pop down MSN addy's/myspace address's etc?

It might help us all to get to know eachother a little better : )

and sarmy rocks : )

I don't think there is, but that could be a good idea. ^^

Mine, for the record, is twilight-compulsive(at)hotmail.com, although that's just for MSN and not my email address.

Aww, thanks. =3 Yeah, there are a number of us attending--There's a list of those going over on the forum, if anyone wanted to be added who hasn't been already.

Hello!!

I´m from Spain but I will be going. I´m 22, if you have the yahoo, aol or msn messenger I can add you and we can talk if you want. Just let me know :)

See ya!

where abouts in spain do you live?

No protests here. ^^

Also, I added you to the list. =) Seven people so far! =O

aww thanks, saves me the work then i guess of trying to rmemeber my user name on there :/

I got a new pc and its a bugger to remember all my usernames lol : )

I may start one a bit later then : )