Does anyone know if?

Austin Powers

I just want to know if they are ever going to release another divas dvd?

Trish Stratus has been on every one so far so they seem to have decided that now she has retired they can`t make any more.

This is just me ranting, don`t take any of it too seriously.

seeing as how the divas 2007 photoshoot was just a standard bikini/lingerie photoshoot, and not done anywhere fancy like they've done with previous ones, they most likely didn't need a dvd to go with this one.......there's always next year though

• 2 weeks later...

Rather than start a new post I thought I would put it here as it refers to magazines and the WWE Divas.

Has anyone else heard the rumour about Maria doing Playboy this year? I read somewhere (can't there where at this moment) that she has stated she would be interested in doing it then a few days later it was leaked out of the WWE stating that she will be doing it.

I remember about a year or so ago Maria has stated it would be something that she would never do because she has a child and doesn't want them to see her being portayed that way when the kid is older to understand mummy took her clothes off for money. Seems that if the rumours are true she has completely changed her mind and took note how well Candice has progressed in the company.

After watch RAW tonight Maria passed comment to Vince how her pillows are 100% natural which could be a sly tip on what is going to happen

Edited by mightymax

Has anybody seen a copy of it where they are, coz I really do want a copy of my own and I can't find one :(

That's from Wikipedia and probably related to the US - but if it wasn't released in the US, why should it have been released in the UK?

2007, the Divas took part in a western-themed lingerie shoot for WWE Divas Do San Antonio. This photoshoot took place in San Antonio, Texas because WWE was in San Antonio for the Royal Rumble. Only select WWE Divas were chosen: Rebecca (who was later released), Lilian Garcia, Kelly Kelly, Kristal, Mickie James, and Victoria. Several of the photos and a video of the photoshoot were released on WWE.com, but the annual magazine was not released.

Has anyone else heard the rumour about Maria doing Playboy this year? I read somewhere (can't there where at this moment) that she has stated she would be interested in doing it then a few days later it was leaked out of the WWE stating that she will be doing it.

There's a WWE Divas issue of the Playboy from April 2007 as far as I am aware.

Rather than start a new post I thought I would put it here as it refers to magazines and the WWE Divas.

I remember about a year or so ago Maria has stated it would be something that she would never do because she has a child and doesn't want them to see her being portayed that way when the kid is older to understand mummy took her clothes off for money. Seems that if the rumours are true she has completely changed her mind and took note how well Candice has progressed in the company.

After watch RAW tonight Maria passed comment to Vince how her pillows are 100% natural which could be a sly tip on what is going to happen

I really hope that she does do Playboy, coz she's one of my favourite Divas :D and as far as not doing it before goes, I believe that she wouldn't do it because of her younger sister, not her own child, coz as far as I know, she has no children of her own.

Victoria allegedly did the same thing last year, (told everyone she wanted to do it), so saying you want to doesn`t mean she will be chosen. If tradition is followed it will be Layla but i would prefer Mickie or Lilian but then i would also be okay with Melina or Beth Phoenix being chosen.

Victoria allegedly did the same thing last year, (told everyone she wanted to do it), so saying you want to doesn`t mean she will be chosen. If tradition is followed it will be Layla but i would prefer Mickie or Lilian but then i would also be okay with Melina or Beth Phoenix being chosen.

As long as Beth, Victoria and Jillian stay away from the Playboy idea, I'm not really bothered who does it (although I do like your idea of Lilian doing it.....she is one pretty lady :D:P)

Edited by Los Conquistadores

maria is 100% confirmed.

she said she wanted to do it eventually but not while her sister was so young, i read that in WWE magazine

she know has said she is doing it, wrestling sites have reported it and i think Santino is goin to be involved in segments leading up to it saying he is the only one that will ever see her naked etc etc etc

roll on playboy release day!