Ordering Tickets from Switzerland?

Bregi

Hi @ all,

As I saw that Hayden will join the convention I was sure that I wanted to join the con.

Now when I wanted to order my ticket I saw I can't choose Switzerland as a country? Do they don't ship tickets to switzerland or whats the reason??

Greez

Hi @ all,

As I saw that Hayden will join the convention I was sure that I wanted to join the con.

Now when I wanted to order my ticket I saw I can't choose Switzerland as a country? Do they don't ship tickets to switzerland or whats the reason??

Greez

Yes we do ship tickets all over the world. Unfortunately not all countries are listed on the online shop.

All you have to do is fill in the address box as best you can (even putting in the wrong country if you have to) and then in the comment box that will appear on your order form, type in your FULL CORRECT address and I will pick up on this when I process your order.

Yeah that's the way to do it. I'm from Switzerland too and I just took Germany (since it is the most suitable one..). Anyway, it all worked this year at LFCC when I ordered some photoshoots, you just need to, like Jola already mentioned, put your right address into the box where you can leave comments.

Unfortunalety I can't make it to Eclipse, it would have been pretty cool to meet another fan from Switzerland on a con in UK :headscratch:.

No problem :headscratch:

Jäjo, werd scho irgendwie goh, gange denn im april au eleige ad lost-con, kenne dete denn zwar es paar dütschi, denn eschs au guet, mis englisch esch au nöd perfekt ^^

Sorry for writing in Swiss german, but the chance that there is another swiss guy here is pretty small so I had to take the opportunity :chair:.

gange ad lockdown con wo au in england isch :headscratch:. die in dütschland interessiert mi ned... nebst lost esch heroes s einzige woni wörkli verfolge aber finanziell hets ned för beides glängt drum gangi jetzt eifach ad lost con well vo heroes hani immerhin scho 4 hauptdarsteller troffe das jahr :chair:.

Sorry... I just told him that I can't make it to Eclipse and that I'm going to Lockdown in April. That I had to decide which con I sould go and that I couldn't afford both of them and I decided to go to Lockdown. That's it :D.

@QS

Did you really understand everything :P?