Have you ever had a dream about Lockdown?

Lambourne

Nope. I never dream anymore for some reason. It has been that way for several years. I imagine alot when I am awake. I like to imagine what the conventions will be like. It is fun, especially meeting new people who are fans. You can make some good friends.

I had a dream last night...

i was in my hotel room at lockdown, when i (dream me) remembered that the party themes hadnt been announced, i was then speaking to the people next door about it, and the loud voice from somewhere said 'we're sorry that we havn't announced the party themes, we will tell you next friday'. i no there was more but i cant remember it.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream last night that Desmond and Mikhail canceled and were replaced by Ben and Richard. I was really excited (I love Emerson and Carbonell). I was relieved when I woke up though because Desmond is just a legend.. I can't wait.

I continued to dream about lost when I fell back asleep, but I wont get into it to much.. It was crazy lol

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream about Lockdown (kind of) last night.

I logged onto the forum and Showmasters had put up a list of guests that were attending.

It went something like;

Naveen Andrews

Himself

Yunjin Kim

But no one knew who 'himself' was, we were speculating that it might be Ben or Josh Holloway :firedevil:

Random :WINCE:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i had a weird dream last night...

we were at lockdown, at the opening ceromony, and a polar bear walked up to HIC, told him he was needed to re-film some scenes with charlie. the polar bear then handed a polar bear outfit to HIC, who stuck it on and then left. and then randomly someones phone went of, typical nokia theme.

yes one there is some months, i dreamt about the fb friends i'll meet, i saw their face, it was so weird 'cause i never saw hers lol

i also dreamt about the friday party but now i couldn't go so i couldn't never know if it will be the same thing