Elijah Wood

Elijah Wood for President!  -  Well, if not for president, then at least for Collectormania 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

No Sean for President

But Elijah definately for LFCC!!!

Sean for President!

Elijah for Vice President!

But tell me, what party would they be for? Republican, Democratic ...? Bearing in mind that I am not a student of American, or indeed British Politics. Revolutionary Russia, on the other hand, and Nazi Germany, is my forte.

~fadagaski~

Hehehe yeah what are the groups in America - as a fellow British citizen, I only know Labour, Conservatives and Lib Dems even though we only have our humble prime minister Tony to americas big president bush.

A common joke amongst my friends (a Canadian, a Spaniard, and a Californian) -

USA: Jump!

Canada: How high?

UK: Woof!

Spain: I'm going to hide behind France, Germany and Russia.

I know some more parties to add to that list - Green, Loonies, British Nazis. Aren't I so smart? :blush:

~fadagaski~

But tell me, what party would they be for? Republican, Democratic ...?

During the TTT screening at C4, Elijah was making some sarcastic remark about how much Sean admired the American President, so I don't think that either one of them is too keen on George W - or in other words; they'd be Democratic President and Vice-President/Gardener!! :blush:

But tell me, what party would they be for? Republican, Democratic ...?

During the TTT screening at C4, Elijah was making some sarcastic remark about how much Sean admired the American President, so I don't think that either one of them is too keen on George W - or in other words; they'd be Democratic President and Vice-President/Gardener!! :D

Wooo! I don't like George Dubya Shrub either. It's obviously fate! Elijah, marry me! :D :D :D

TTT at C4? Or do you mean FOTR? And on which day would this be?

~fadagaski~

Edited by fadagaski

Wooo! I don't like George Dubya Shrub either. It's obviously fate! Elijah, marry me! 

Sorry, I meant FOTR on the Sunday! Yes, that George Dubya is a popular guy, isn't he!

Are you really planning on marrying Elijah? I was kind of toying with the idea myself. How about we make a pact and whoever gets him, invites the other to the wedding? :angry:

Wooo! I don't like George Dubya Shrub either. It's obviously fate! Elijah, marry me!  

Sorry, I meant FOTR on the Sunday! Yes, that George Dubya is a popular guy, isn't he!

Are you really planning on marrying Elijah? I was kind of toying with the idea myself. How about we make a pact and whoever gets him, invites the other to the wedding? :lol:

Screw that. Let's get married in Utah. Multiple wives ... :wub:

I think I'll let you have him. Unless he wore stilts constantly, I would get bored. I like my men taller and stronger than me. Elijah, cutie pie that he is, is neither.

I just got this fascinating image of all these fangirls pouncing on him with engagement rings like the orcs outside Fangorn Forest in TTT. Amusing!

~fadagaski~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...