Trek guest going to C12

zebredy

So there are 4 Trek guests going to Collectormania 12, anyone apart from me, meeting any of them, if so who, and are you actually meeting them for a roll they played in Star Trek, or some other roll they played?

I'm meeting Marina Sirtis but for her Gate roll not ST one.

Because he was in Voyager (albeit for only one episode) I'm meeting George Takei, and if I get a poster in time, then I will be meeting Robert Picardo for his roll in DS9...

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

Have previously met Marina for TNG, very freindly lady. Will be meeting George and Walter for the films, not really into TOS. Will also meet Robert, I think he was great in Voyager, Gremlins 2 & Inner Space.

Just got back C12 meet all Star trek guests. Ethan Phillips and Robert Picardo were great. Nice to meet and talk to. Marina Sirtis is one of the nicest people I have meet. George Takei was nice he was busy but he took his time and answered my question. Walter Koenig was a bit of a disappointment. He acted like he did not want to be there.

That's a shame about Walter. I've met him at a couple of shows and he was fine - perhaps he's having a bad day today? Glad to hear that the others were good. George Takei is one of the nicest people to meet at an event, really appreciative of his fans!