Dom Monaghan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only bring Dominic to C5 as long as Rachie and I can attend. :wub:

Just kidding. I REALLY want to go if you bring Dom back, but I need money!!!

*starts to save her pennies and starts a fundraiser for me and Rachie*

Yeah, :firedevil: heheheh Only if American and I can attend. American if I can go and if you can go, you can stay in the hotel with me. That'd be so much fun!

Yeah who wants to help American and I out with this fundraiser? Anyone? Oh please don't all stand up at once ;) .

Cheers!

i didnt get to meet him last time and i want a hug from that man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring him back to ussssssssssssssssssssssss! :unsure:

and billy was such a love at c3 he should be brought back to! he was soo super nice bless him...sexy accent too ;)

i didnt get to meet him last time and i want a hug from that man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring him back to ussssssssssssssssssssssss!  :P

and billy was such a love at c3 he should be brought back to! he was soo super nice bless him...sexy accent too  :P

awww... u didnt get to meet him?? bless ya. you definately have to get a hug off him. he gives amazing hugs!! and he smells yummy!! hee hee

Edited by wiccawise21

that would be cool :D dom was a great laugh in the screening, him and billy together would be a scream. they really know how to roll out the laughter.

i suppose after the thousand of hours they spent in together in makeup having ears and feet glued to you, you have to have a sense of humour to stop yourself going mad!!

it's be even better though if all 4 hobbits were sat together, it would be amusing the listen in on the banter they pass between each other! :(