Who is coming ?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now i think that Kate isn't deserving Jack

ah well i'm a big fan of kate so i think jack doesn't deserve her lol

I'm a skater all the way :) but i love the show lots not just the pairing lol

love that rose pic made me snort hehe that line was just the best, it won the tater tops prize on eonline

Nik is my roomie and we are all booked and ready :)

Edited by Wyn

skater all the way :)

love that rose pic made me snort hehe that line was just the best, it won the tater tops prize on eonline

Nik is my roomie and we are all booked and ready :)

yes ^^ i remember that i put this pic when i posted awards in dark's blog ^^

Edited by lyly ford

hehehehe

i love any line wishing harm on jack ^.^

jump jack why didnt you jump LMAO;)

i mean comon if that isnt love then i dunno what is

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBpzDiH5V-o"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBpzDiH5V-o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBpzDiH5V-o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

hehe

Lyly ford i have read your posts on the dark forum :)

^^ i like to help dark

someone have already see deleted scene or lost location for season3 ? dark posted vid in his blog :D

bloopers is awesome and lizzie is so funny ^^

Edited by lyly ford

^^ i like to help dark

someone have already see deleted scene or lost location for season3 ? dark posted vid in his blog :D

I can't resist....LOL....Dark loves Lyly..not as they are a couple but she has helped him alot during S3, she is Dark's Lost spoiler spy hehe...JK Lyly :blush:

I have resisted to watch the bloopers etc on there...got an email today that my Lost DVD S3 set has been sent so I hope it is here tomorrow. So will watch it then.

^^ i like to help dark

I can't resist....LOL....Dark loves Lyly..not as they are a couple but she has helped him alot during S3, she is Dark's Lost spoiler spy hehe...JK Lyly :D

I have resisted to watch the bloopers etc on there...got an email today that my Lost DVD S3 set has been sent so I hope it is here tomorrow. So will watch it then.

thank god mary :YAHOO:"

lol

clarisse posted few vid with i do commentary, josh, evie and carlton are cute and funny :)

i posted in LF in skate's spoiler thread i hope it's ok boss ^^"

u're damn lucky! in france i'll have my dvds in one month :(

How have you managed to order the s3 dvd it's not out till october in the UK and december in the US??

Managed to order my s3 grey's dvd from the US tho

à thought it is out in US already!! It is out here in Norway. So I dunno where you got the release date from...Darkufo has the bloopers on his site...and deleted scenes and I have read on the Skate spoiler thread that ppl have seen the "I Do" episode with Josh and Evi doing the commentary. But my copy of the S3 box set was ordered, (preorder) on CDON.com (the Norwegian part of the company) and I got an email that it was sent out and will arrive here shortly

Edited by Marystat

How have you managed to order the s3 dvd it's not out till october in the UK and december in the US??

Managed to order my s3 grey's dvd from the US tho

à thought it is out in US already!! It is out here in Norway. So I dunno where you got the release date from...Darkufo has the bloopers on his site...and deleted scenes and I have read on the Skate spoiler thread that ppl have seen the "I Do" episode with Josh and Evi doing the commentary. But my copy of the S3 box set was ordered, (preorder) on CDON.com (the Norwegian part of the company) and I got an email that it was sent out and will arrive here shortly

i posted in LF clarisse said us the part 4 will be in youtube pretty soon :YAHOO:

i cant wait till lockdown now!

hehe

and to meet all you amazing forum pps

i think we should create a thread in LF (i guess more people know this forum^^) to see who is coming :poki:

I started one there a while ago but it just sunk down with no replies.

oh i didn't see it :poki:

maybe i could ask to dark to make a post about it ^^

i cant wait till lockdown now!

hehe

and to meet all you amazing forum pps

i think we should create a thread in LF (i guess more people know this forum^^) to see who is coming :poki:

I started one there a while ago but it just sunk down with no replies.

oh i didn't see it :poki:

maybe i could ask to dark to make a post about it ^^

Yes! Get Dark to post.

More tickets sold = More people attending = Bigger and more guests!