Attendee pics

Morden

OK, I think I posted this pic before, but it's so brill I'm gonna post it again!...

01Grunberg.jpg

And to all you Heroes fans who don't recognise him.... Shame on you! That's Greg Grunberg! JMC076 Greg!

JMC076_Greg.jpg

:D

Edited by Morden

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no now i think im gonna make a fool of myself and ask for siganture and a hug :uhoh:

You won't feel that much of a fool. Chances are, if anyone asks me for my sig and a hug, I'd probably gve it! :lol: I'll be sure to take a pen with me. ;) Lol! But, hmm.. I just realised that if I added a little to that outfit (like a pack of pens/calculator), I could go as a geek to the high school themed party. ;) I may need glasses to complete the look, though.

i see the long hair and the beard are coming back then lol nothing to do with our posts a few pages back then lol

Of course not.. :D Actually, the beard is more of a goatee and tache thing, with a bit of stubble elsewhere. And the hair's not quite that long yet, lol. But I may as well try and cater to the masses! ;) *narcissism meter.. OVERFLOWING!*

Edited by Rivaan

Finally a real 'post lip piercings' photo! Here I am with my best friend Resh, who also has a ticket but may not be coming now ;).

We are Villains, except she is a Petrelli girl, so I'm not sure how that works with her! We threw the crappy graphics on there because our friends think we are a bit nuts over Heroes -really?!

I'm the one on the left with the high eyebrow and silver spider crawling up my neck!

juneesbday0052bwsm.jpg

*POST EDIT*

Forgot to mention, we were 'trying' to give evil looks, but she ended up looking worried and I ended up looking a bit mischevious. But we ARE real villains! Lol!

Edited by Pure.Evil.

Quick guide to recognizing me:

-SArmy member

-a number of unusual rings (usually three)

-handmade helix necklace

-pictures in the second post

-the accent <<;

So no excuses for not talking to me! I fully expect to speak to at least 800 people while I'm there. >(

-SArmy member

-handmade helix necklace

-the accent <<;

So no excuses for not talking to me! I fully expect to speak to at least 800 people while I'm there. >(

Awesome! I shall look out for you!

I also have a helix necklace! And a Sylar shirt!

I'm looking forward to meeting members of SArmy!

-SArmy member

-handmade helix necklace

-the accent <<;

Awesome! I shall look out for you!

I also have a helix necklace! And a Sylar shirt!

I'm looking forward to meeting members of SArmy!

Sweeeet. =D