Attendee pics

Morden

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just 6 days ago I took out both my lip piercings, so I only have 2 photos of me as I will appear at Eclipse. The first is my passport photo and the other is a self portrait I shot for my 'about the photographer' section on my website. NOTHING MORE

Anyway, here they are....

passportsm.jpg

1920s020nopiercingssm.jpg

Since posting photos of people you have met seems to be commonplace, here is a photo from back when I used to work at Kerrang! magazine. I met Steve Pemberton at the K! Awards, (2002 I think... I'm looking ever so young and fresh-faced!!!), lovely lovely guy. I felt a closeness to him since Tubbs is my real Mum. :WINCE:

mensteve.jpg

Edited by Pure.Evil.

Charliedcn, you should be a model or something. If you're not already, that is lol.

Pure.Evil, wow.. you actually have a decent passport photo! :WINCE:

I just took a look at Nothing More.. You seem to have travelled a lot! You're very talented as well. I normally can't tell good photography from average but I know I really liked your pics. Especially the Japanese ones (being a Japanophile and all!). :) What kind of a camera do you use? And you're a member of BIPP? Wow, that's impressive..

On top of all that, you've worked at Kerrang! Magazine? Holy frak! Looks like you've got a pretty sweet life in all! :P

EDIT: I just came across an old image of mine! It's only a year or so old but there's so much contrast between then and now!

This is me now:

n514051307_8627.jpg

And this is me then:

RivaanBeard.jpg

Edited by Rivaan

i think i prefere the old pics lol

and pure evil they get recent pics of you here but not over on sarmy?

:blink:

Actually there is only the one recent pic, and that is my passport photo! I didn't really think it was worth posting at SArmy! I have no recent photos of me really. A bit p*ss poor considering what I do!

Thanks for the kind compliment Rivaan. I am especially pleased that you like my photos from Japan. It means a lot coming from a fellow Japanophile! I shoot with a Canon 20D, although I hope to upgrade to a 40D later in the year. I am also a member of the MPA (Master Photographers Association) :wub:

I haven't posted a pic of me here yet *lol* Haven't really been on the forum that much due to lack of time. But I'm coming to Eclipse as well, got a 'Gold Pass', so can't wait for it!

Btw, I envy the people that have met and are on the picture with Jensen Ackles! So would love to meet him someday *sigh*

Anyway, back to the point!

My apologies for the ugylness *lol* On most pictures I just look horrible...

heroes06mea.jpg

*Me and Jack Coleman, he's lovely! I just look erm weird whaha*

Carmen_Milo.jpg

*Me and Milo Ventimiglia! I just have to cut myself from this pic *lol*

Both of these pictures were taken at the 'Heroes World Tour' in Paris, but both with different camera's... I was on the picture with Hayden and Adrian too, in London then. But sadly enough my XD card crashed on the underground in London and I lost all my pictures *cries* :blink:

And a picture of me alone...

mecarmen.jpg

Me in better conditions I guess *lmao* My hair is a bit shorter now, but besides that I look pretty much the same I guess...

I'm really looking forward to see and meet all of you!

i think i prefere the old pics lol

and pure evil they get recent pics of you here but not over on sarmy?

:WAVE:

Actually there is only the one recent pic, and that is my passport photo! I didn't really think it was worth posting at SArmy! I have no recent photos of me really. A bit p*ss poor considering what I do!

yes yes it is lol. :WAVE:

tweety_be-I am so jealous of you! You got to meet Milo and Jack! That is so awesome! Nice pics!

Oh Jensen is lovely! *swoons* I was in heaven when I met him!

Ahum *blushes*:wub: Thank you crazyfangirl :D

I also met Hayden and Adrian in Paris & London. Didn't go on the picture with them in Paris, but I did in London! But as said before, due to my XD card crashing I lost those pictures :D *sigh* The pix of Paris I had saved on my computer as I was home one day between Paris & London. Good thing I did that I guess or I would have lost those too...

Anyway, I envy you that you got to meet Jensen!!!! He is on my 'would love to meet' list! He and a few others, haha. But he deffo has a place in the top 3! If only he would come to the 'Asylum' event, than there would be no doubt in my mind about going! But seeing what happened last year I very much doubt that, too bad.

Zarina hey! Yes I started posting again *lol* Thought it was about time to hang around here ;) haha!

a2k Cool picture with Brad Pitt! You look excited *lol* ^_^

It'll be nice to get to know some people before the con!

Karen and Pez, where were you two when my hair was long? :huh: Lol! Everyone around me didn't like my long hair and said I should cut it. After defying them for months, I was finally convinced to shorten my hair. Mark my words, I'll grow it again some day! *grumbles*

Edited by Rivaan