people who were at the screenings

elijahs_ladie

:D Haya guys, I wonder, who was on screenings but on TTT on Sat and FOTR on Sun? I was the one, and 3 my Italian friends as well... RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZ:) When guys told their names (like we don't know, lol) And Dom say Hello my name is Orlando Bloom...:) Oh, he's a great joker:) And Elijah is sweety:)

Hey guys, to anyone that doesn't know me, I was the guy in the leather jacket/white vest taking the tickets on the Saturday FoTR screening, it rocked, you all rocked.

When you think about it, isn't it great to know so many cool people that get together in one place?

Hey guys, to anyone that doesn't know me, I was the guy in the leather jacket/white vest taking the tickets on the Saturday FoTR screening, it rocked, you all rocked.

When you think about it, isn't it great to know so many cool people that get together in one place?

i remember you!!!! u rocked too, baby!!!! im upset now coz two weeks ago today............................ :o

oh well, i have my piccies bk now and the time elijah showed us his tattoo i have one of and hes looking right at me!!!!

You might have been the guy who let me back in without having to dig around for my ticket half because I had only just been called out by Debbie the Manager to meet 'Keeleigh' (who was, in fact, Siobhan).

Man, my posts in this thread just seem to scream "Notice me Notice me NOTICE ME!". Gawd, I'm so sad.

~fadagaski~

i just wanted to say to everybody who was at the FOTR screening on sat and TTT screening on sun that I had an absolutely fantastic time and met some great people! they were definately the best nights of my life and i just wanted to say thankyou to everyone else who was there for making it special!! (spesh the girls who sang 4 dom n andy - ur songs were gr8 - whens the album out??!!)

Also, ELIJAH, SEAN, DOM, ANDY - U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not quite like The Darkness tho lol) :D

p.s. hi to Fabienne and Gandalf boy, i dont know ur name!!!!

btw, i was the girl with a pic of Doms spam on my top and who told Sean off for wearing a scarf!! :P

c ya x x :P

I LOVE YOU ELIJAH!!!! :D

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO...holy cow. *cough cough* ahem! well i am gandalf boy (ben clements). hu r u? where abouts was u sittin. details details ? :D

clements (gandalf boy)

i just wanted to say to everybody who was at the FOTR screening on sat and TTT screening on sun that I had an absolutely fantastic time and met some great people! they were definately the best nights of my life and i just wanted to say thankyou to everyone else who was there for making it special!! (spesh the girls who sang 4 dom n andy - ur songs were gr8 - whens the album out??!!)

Also, ELIJAH, SEAN, DOM, ANDY - U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not quite like The Darkness tho lol)  :D

btw, i was the girl with a pic of Doms spam on my top and who told Sean off for wearing a scarf!!  :blink:

c ya x x  :vader:

I LOVE YOU ELIJAH!!!!  :wub:

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO...holy cow. *cough cough* ahem! well i am gandalf boy (ben clements). hu r u? where abouts was u sittin. details details ? :D

clements (gandalf boy)

Hiya!!!!

im the girl who u met on the sun night. i was wearing a pink t shirt with doms spam on it and i was playing the Tin Whistle which u paid me 2p wen i was playin and me n me friends were singing old macdonald!!

how u bin? i heard u were going be dressing as gandalf the white at c5!!

awwww thanks,

Lucky you on the pic, none of mine came out too well.

im trying to scan them but my pc is goin all crappy on me!!!! its scanning in black n white 4 sum reason, dun no why!!!! ah well, i got the real thing ;) lol!!!!

so how r u??

I'm fiiiine thanks, how are you?

You might have been the guy who let me back in without having to dig around for my ticket half because I had only just been called out by Debbie the Manager to meet 'Keeleigh' (who was, in fact, Siobhan).

Man, my posts in this thread just seem to scream "Notice me Notice me NOTICE ME!". Gawd, I'm so sad.

~fadagaski~

I remember now, someone had their friends ticket, actually, two people had their friends tickets, you were the wrong friend for the wrong girl?

(don't worry about the notice me thang, just about all of my posts have been ;))

Also, ELIJAH, SEAN, DOM, ANDY - U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not quite like The Darkness tho lol)  :D

btw, i was the girl with a pic of Doms spam on my top and who told Sean off for wearing a scarf!!  :blink:

c ya x x  :P

I LOVE YOU ELIJAH!!!!  :wub:

clements (gandalf boy)

Hiya!!!!

im the girl who u met on the sun night. i was wearing a pink t shirt with doms spam on it and i was playing the Tin Whistle which u paid me 2p wen i was playin and me n me friends were singing old macdonald!!

how u bin? i heard u were going be dressing as gandalf the white at c5!!

ahhhhhh the begga girl lol. it was ur 2p i fink anyway. yep i ams going as gandalf the white nextbtime and i will look the bollox *blowing my own trumet* dud dalala...i'm feelin sweet ryte not but jus a bit pissed off i cudent go expo to see billy and craig...shame!

gandalf boy x

~fadagaski~

I remember now, someone had their friends ticket, actually, two people had their friends tickets, you were the wrong friend for the wrong girl?

(don't worry about the notice me thang, just about all of my posts have been :D)

Nope, nothing that simple. Siobhan and I had both been up the city all day Sunday, but hadn't managed to find each other. I had her ticket. We couldn't reach her, and I presumed she had gone home and was now on the internet. She wasn't, but we didn't know so we sold the ticket for a fair £20. My other friend and I went into the cinema at the right time and had a laugh, then the manager called me out. Siobhan was there, and we explained the situation to each other. I went back in, and Siobhan (unbeknownst to me) legged it over to the C4 booth and managed to buy another ticket. Rushing back over, she managed to get in, but had to sit at the back because a couple of German women were sat next to my friend and I. But we all managed to get three seats at the back for the movie together.

Madness!

~fadagaski~

Hmmmm, I seem to remember one girl telling her friend that she'd been looking for her all day, was that you?

I seem to remember something about the city hall steps? I don't know though, I was busy and just overhearing snippets of random conversations all night. (You ought to try it sometime, it's great fun :D)

If that was you, I'd just like to say "hellllllllllllllo" in my best Leslie Phillips voice ;)

Hmmmm, I seem to remember one girl telling her friend that she'd been looking for her all day, was that you?

I seem to remember something about the city hall steps? I don't know though, I was busy and just overhearing snippets of random conversations all night. (You ought to try it sometime, it's great fun :blush:)

If that was you, I'd just like to say "hellllllllllllllo" in my best Leslie Phillips voice :lol:

LMAO! Leslie Phillips rocks.

I was looking for Von all day, it might have been me. But we never said anything about 'City Hall steps' ... Does MK even HAVE a City Hall?

Okay, I feel really stupid and quite rude for asking this, but who were/are you?

~fadagaski~

I seem to remember something about the city hall steps? I don't know though, I was busy and just overhearing snippets of random conversations all night. (You ought to try it sometime, it's great fun :P)

If that was you, I'd just like to say "hellllllllllllllo" in my best Leslie Phillips voice :D

I was looking for Von all day, it might have been me. But we never said anything about 'City Hall steps' ... Does MK even HAVE a City Hall?

Okay, I feel really stupid and quite rude for asking this, but who were/are you?

~fadagaski~

Heh, no worries, I ask myself that all the time.

It kinda all depends on what you mean by who am I, if you mean, what did you look like, search the photo thread out somewhere in General Chat, I'm on page 11 of that.

If you mean anything beyond that, well, I couldn't possibly say here :angel: I gotta try and retain my anonymous image....

(ptenbob@hotmail.com, drop me a line on msn)

I seem to remember something about the city hall steps? I don't know though, I was busy and just overhearing snippets of random conversations all night. (You ought to try it sometime, it's great fun :P)

If that was you, I'd just like to say "hellllllllllllllo" in my best Leslie Phillips voice :P

~fadagaski~

Heh, no worries, I ask myself that all the time.

It kinda all depends on what you mean by who am I, if you mean, what did you look like, search the photo thread out somewhere in General Chat, I'm on page 11 of that.

If you mean anything beyond that, well, I couldn't possibly say here ;) I gotta try and retain my anonymous image....

(ptenbob@hotmail.com, drop me a line on msn)

Okay, will look you up on the thread. I have also added you on MSN, I'm fadagaski (I'm the only one there with that so you don't need anything else!).

And now I'm going to attempt to research what the Nazi relationship was with the Church between 1933 and 1939. Joyous - you'd think it would be easier to find information on that online or on Encarta, but noooo! I'll end up looking in the library tomorrow. Gah!

~fadagaski~

Awww @ this thread!! The memories!!

Yay glad people liked our singing... still dont know where the confidence came from to do that. I guess its because we didnt really have time to think about what we were doing!!! Andy made me sing into the mike B) Meanie!

We were real lucky that weekend, Doms hugs are soo kewl!! If anyone gets a chance to hug dom.. DO IT!!! He smells nice too :lol: hahaha!!