Gold Pass Packs

kittygoldfang

I must say I was not a happy bunny when it came to the Gold programme packs, and from what I gather there were a few others who were disappointed at the quality and contents, others received totally wrong packs. The obvious benefits of first row seats in the talks, not having to get VTs and entry were great. But the goody packs could be likened to getting a calculator instead of a WII for christmas. :P

I must say I was not a happy bunny when it came to the Gold programme packs, and from what I gather there were a few others who were disappointed at the quality and contents, others received totally wrong packs. The obvious benefits of first row seats in the talks, not having to get VTs and entry were great. But the goody packs could be likened to getting a calculator instead of a WII for christmas. :P

I brought this up on Saturday and was told by Showmasters:

Hi,

You still have a goody bag to come on top of your autograph pack. Unfortunately it was left behind when we came down to London, so we will be posting them out to you. If you haven't had anything through in the next week just drop us an e-mail (info@showmastersonline.com)

I must say I was not a happy bunny when it came to the Gold programme packs, and from what I gather there were a few others who were disappointed at the quality and contents, others received totally wrong packs. The obvious benefits of first row seats in the talks, not having to get VTs and entry were great. But the goody packs could be likened to getting a calculator instead of a WII for christmas. :no:

I brought this up on Saturday and was told by Showmasters:

Hi,

You still have a goody bag to come on top of your autograph pack. Unfortunately it was left behind when we came down to London, so we will be posting them out to you. If you haven't had anything through in the next week just drop us an e-mail (info@showmastersonline.com)

Hiya you posted while I was faffing with my comments - you shall be the 'goody bag champion'.

:P

Much to slow giving out the gold passes on the Saturday morning - maybe bring them in ten minutes earlier to get that sorted ?

Yes I agree with there . Let us in a little bit early to get passes sorted out and have a little walk around before the madness starts ,

Gav

Yes on saturday, i was lucky to be the first in line at the entrance, as I wasn't even inside the con for 3 minutes that non-gold pass people were passing by me, running to the autographs spaces.. I was surprised...

Some of the gold pass people I chatted with the day after actually didn't had their gold passes yet that around 100 non gold persons entered already...

Yes on saturday, i was lucky to be the first in line at the entrance, as I wasn't even inside the con for 3 minutes that non-gold pass people were passing by me, running to the autographs spaces.. I was surprised...

Some of the gold pass people I chatted with the day after actually didn't had their gold passes yet that around 100 non gold persons entered already...

I agree there , I know you dont have to worry about Queying when you have a Gold Pass but its still nice to get in first etc,,,,

Better organising is needed .

Gav