Prices for Milo & Adrian

zephyrbrett

I have no idea how many is left but i believe there are a good amount, as to msn i am in london atm so i cant get on msn but i will be on there for a few more mins so ask away :) if i cant answer you some1 else will.

Cheers dude!

So will there a Milo shoot, Adrian shoot and then one of them together?

And which one of those went on sale today?

And also is their Jack Coleman photoshoot still left?

And can you pay by card (solo debit) for the photo sessions.

And what time do you think I should arrive to be in the first 150-or-so to buy Early-Bird tickets? 9am?

And time does the ticket bookings open?

And for photo-shoots, do you buy the tickets inside when you are in?

LOTS of questions, but hope you can answer!

No theres a double shot with Milo and Adrian in the shot togther, there are no single ones where its just you and milo and you and adrian so tis £30 for you and milo and adrian in the shot, yes there are some left.

Yes there is still some Jack tickets they are £15

I dont think you can pay by Solo but there are cash machines around.

If your there by 9 you should be fine,doors dont open until 10am. Yes you buy ur tickets for photos at the photo booth there will be signs for this.

No theres a double shot with Milo and Adrian in the shot togther, there are no single ones where its just you and milo and you and adrian so tis £30 for you and milo and adrian in the shot, yes there are some left.

Yes there is still some Jack tickets they are £15

I dont think you can pay by Solo but there are cash machines around.

If your there by 9 you should be fine,doors dont open until 10am. Yes you buy ur tickets for photos at the photo booth there will be signs for this.

Thanks! So I am gunning for the Hayden and Petrelli brothers shoot atleast!

Anyidea what time the Petrellio brothers shoot is?

And during the professional shoot, can you take your own pictures with the digital camera.

I'm only going for the Heroes guests tomorrow and because i will be queing so early my aim is to meet all 4 of them and get a photo over the desk.

I sure hope they don't have the bodyguards with them that were present on the world tour on Friday as they were not very nice people and did't like people talikng pictures of the Heroes

My main priority is getting Milos auto and hopefully a photo over the desk, as i did meet him on friday but failed to get an auto! My second that i would like to go for is Adrian, i did get his auto on friday and he was very nice but would like to meet him again and get a better autograph and hopefully a photo! after them too i will be completely out of money! :angry: lol

I'm only going for the Heroes guests tomorrow and because i will be queing so early my aim is to meet all 4 of them and get a photo over the desk.

I sure hope they don't have the bodyguards with them that were present on the world tour on Friday as they were not very nice people and did't like people talikng pictures of the Heroes

The odds that ur going to get over the table shots are slim they are going to be super busy and they may not have time to do that, also all guests will have PA's with them, but they are useally pretty nice!

With big guests like the heros guys, Dominic etc, they won't allow posed pictures. Because if you have a posed one over the desk it will mean one maybe two less people getting to meet them. So to make it fairer on people they make sure that there is no posed pictures. They usually would have a notice behind them saying that.

They will also most probably have bodyguards with them. As I know that Dominic had one with him today. But what they usually do is just stand at the behind them keeping an eye on what is happening and making sure that they are always safe.

It is ususally the PA's/Showmasters crew who actually runs the auto queue and stop people taking pictures with the guests.

And I was told the same thing about Milo, Adrian photo shot to check back tommorrow when they might have some news about what is happening. Lucky I want out with a friend for lunch and I come back to see if there was any more info about the photoshot. And I saw that they had put up a notice at the photobooth saying that there was going to be one. So I enquired about when it was going on sale, and they said in a few mins. So I just stayed there and brought the first one. Something that you learn about attending these events, information change fast. And never believe what you get told, so it's always best to check back. Or keep an eye out for the lastest info like a post going up saying X will be happening.

Only problem is that I have got the heros photoshot and Nana Vistor photoshot at the same time. But I am thinking that I might go for the Nana shot first and then head over to the Milo/Adrian photo shot as I expect there will be more people wanting it.

But the photographer who is doing the photoshots, is very experince. So he should be able to get through a lot of people in a short time. :)

cap

I'll push for a photo by Putting on my charm. They only have to look at the camera. I'll have someone with me to take the pictures and i'll just lean in :D

That's also why i want to see them 1st. they may allow photos early on in the day (carrie fisher at C6) but have to stop later in the day

Edited by Mr Bennet