IAN WHYTE - Who met him?

nicky

We met him, and talked at some length. GREAT guy, but it appears he is forbidden from discussing AvP2. About all he could say was that it is set on Earth and is wonderful.

Now I have seen the trailer, I'm cautiously optimistic about it. It won't be a masterpiece but should be cool.

I sat with Ian all ady saturday. he could not talk about the film much, all he sad was it was based on earth, it is a toatly different from the last one, the only thing that is similar is the alien, predator hybrid.

And it is very gory.

and yes it is Ian in the predator suits.

He is one of the nices guys i had ever met.

Joyce

I sat with Ian all ady saturday. he could not talk about the film much, all he sad was it was based on earth, it is a toatly different from the last one, the only thing that is similar is the alien, predator hybrid.

And it is very gory.

and yes it is Ian in the predator suits.

He is one of the nices guys i had ever met.

Joyce

Pretty much what he told me., but then you were with me at the time we spoke to him lol

And why didnt we have our pic taken seeing as we worked together all day sunday LOL

He told me that in the end, the Aliens take over New York, and the Predalien mutates into a 200-foot giant - And that the new JJ Abrams movie is actually AvP3.

That's why there's no title been announced for it yet - They want to see how well AvP2 does first.

If it's a box office bomb, then they've got backup effects and will replace the giant Predalien with a giant Cthulhu instead.

I may be talking utter mince here, BTW :blink: