Kristin Bell

I've been lucky enough to see episode 5 of season 2, so I've seen Elle (Kristen Bell) in it and so would like her to attend Eclipse.

I don't think there will be much chance of that as she's already been announced as a guest for another UK event in June.

That's fine! I would be happy if she were to be announced as an Eclipse guest but I would prefer several other "candidates". I simply wished to make it clear that I wasn't in any way against her being invited to the event.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KB will be at another event, shes only just in season 2 so not many uk viewers would have seen her in Heroes anyways yet.

Shame she is already booked up for that weekend...

As for UK fans not knowing her, a lot of people would know her from her other work, Veronica Mars, Pulse etc.. as well as the fact that a lot of Heroes fans keep up with the US, either by downloading the show, or even just from going on internet websites and knowing what is going on etc.

ALSO Dania went on the Heroes World Tour earlier this year, and that was before ANYONE had seen her in the show, and she came off very well back then, so no reason why KB would not come off well if she were available to attend in March.. Besides, she enters the show in Episode 5 of Season 2... the BBC will be up that far by March... won't they...??

Dania went around to smile and say hi. She didn't go to a convention to get on stage for several hours and discuss in depth her role on the show.

I've been lucky enough to see episode 5 of season 2, so I've seen Elle (Kristen Bell) in it and so would like her to attend Eclipse.

I don't think there will be much chance of that as she's already been announced as a guest for another UK event in June.

Oooh... what has she been confirmed for???

I think if I answered that question on here I'd get into trouble, are you on any other forums ??

Edited by Bozo

I don't see where is the problem... ^_^

There's a another guests announced for another SM events and who attended to another UK events this year (Jewel Staite, Jimmy Jean Louis, Marina Sirtis, etc...) :D

I don't see where is the problem...:headscratch:

There's a another guests announced for another SM events and who attended to another UK events this year (Jewel Staite, Jimmy Jean Louis, Marina Sirtis, etc...) :poki:

In the case of Jewel Staite I'm reasonably sure that Jason has an arrangement with the other event organiser, and probably something similar with the others.

When event organisers announce guests for an event they put clauses in a guests contract which basically say they cannot appear at rival UK events x months before or x months after the event they are booked for unless by prior agreement of the organiser. This is because the organiser will pay a fee for that particular guest to come to their event and will hopefully want to make back the money it cost them to get the guest plus a profit. If a rival organiser announced the same guest was attending their event a month before, that would seriously effect the chances of the first event being able to recover the costs, and could effect whether or not the event could afford to keep the guest in their lineup, and it could cause upset with people who had already booked for the event.

Edited by Bozo

I went to a con that was populated by the new cast members from Smallville. Every time someone asked a question in talks they couldn't answer it because the new season hadn't started here yet. T'was a bit difficult.

WTF?! I missed that. Maybe I'll go to this other con one day to see Kristen and Eclipse the next day if they bring some guests I want to see.

I went to a con that was populated by the new cast members from Smallville. Every time someone asked a question in talks they couldn't answer it because the new season hadn't started here yet. T'was a bit difficult.

WTF?! I missed that. Maybe I'll go to this other con one day to see Kristen and Eclipse the next day if they bring some guests I want to see.

its not the same weekend, yes there is an event the exact same weekend but its not THAT one

• 3 months later...