Phil Daniels , Anita Dobson , John Altman

maduncledai

As for the others, I'm not sure as they're really there for other stuff, so you might be safer bringing your own just in case :whistling:

And thats where the problem lies do you know how difficult it is trying to get Eastenders photos of them ?

Edited by maduncledai

• Moderators

Yep I do! Which is generally why all my Eastenders autographs are on those silly little cast promo cards :D

Problem is if it's that difficult for us to get decent sized photos of them, it's often just as hard for the organiser :whistling:

Yep I do! Which is generally why all my Eastenders autographs are on those silly little cast promo cards :D

Problem is if it's that difficult for us to get decent sized photos of them, it's often just as hard for the organiser :whistling:

I am so glad that I am not alone lol

And yes I do know that its hard for the organiser

They may be able to bring their own... thats what I was told they did at another show I went too (wasn't a patch on SM's shows lol!)

I just hope Anita brings her hubby!!! I will shove a CD in my bag just in case :coolthumb:

I just hope Anita brings her hubby!!! I will shove a CD in my bag just in case :P

Oh God, if you see him there you damn well let me know :blink::coolthumb:

Count me in too, will dig out my FLash Gordon soundtrack CD! :lol:

• Moderators

Well it wont be to hard to miss him lol

:smile: with that hair, you'd assume so wouldn't you? But as I'll be crewing, I'll need to be informed of such things :o

I can't just go by the screams, they could be for anyone lol