Anybody meeting up?

gregmss

We all love this event I'm guessing otherwise why would we be going and most of us like chatting on these forums so I am wondering if anybody is going to meet up at the con, I just think it would be cool to meet the people behind the avatars.

We all love this event I'm guessing otherwise why would we be going and most of us like chatting on these forums so I am wondering if anybody is going to meet up at the con, I just think it would be cool to meet the people behind the avatars.

I'm meeting up with a dozen or so people, can't wait!

I just think it's weird how I've been going since the first one and I haven't tried to make a community or anything (I do with most things). If you do want to meet me I will either be wearing a black T-shirt sporting the logo for the movie Jersey Girl or a black Edinburgh Film Festival 2007 T-shirt, either tan pants or jeans. Peace yo.

Hey Laura!

It's Catherine ^__^

I'm sure we shall run into each other, plus you can meet my sister :lol:

Hehe lo there :lol:

Yay will be kewl to see ya there, i'll introduce you to any random people i know too, and possibly my brother if he goes. It'll be a random introduce everyone to your siblings day :lol:

I wanna meet up with Moo :lol:

Yes you can meet up with Moo again ^__^

Hehe lo there :lol:

Yay will be kewl to see ya there, i'll introduce you to any random people i know too, and possibly my brother if he goes. It'll be a random introduce everyone to your siblings day :lol:

Sounds cool, I can't wait to spend all my money and be down even more :lol:.