Golden Programme Question & Suggestion

GavParf

Hey Guys ,

Heres a question & suggestion for you . I have purchased Gold Passes for previous Showmasters Events and on the whole I have been pretty pleased with them .

I was thinking that maybe a good selling point for the Gold Passes would be to Guarantee A Personlised Autograph from the Celebs that you want to meet . This would be a very good idea and a bonus , So when we meet the likes of Patrick Stewart etc... You would know that when you pay for your Autos that they are going to be personalised .

Again another reason fo purchasing the Gold Passes .

Is there anyone here who could maybe suggest this or forward this on to Showmasters . Maybe in time for the forthcoming LF&CC :)

Gavros

If PS doesn't normally choose to personalise, he won't do it just because someone bought the most expensive ticket :poki:

I get the impression your suggestion is directed at him specifically, but there are just too many variables with each individual guest to be able to guarantee this across the board with a gold pass ...

I don't understand why some guests wont personalise. It means that the item almost certainly wont be sold on on ebay at the very least. I met Christian Bale at the Batman Begins premiere and he insisted on personalizing every autograph which I thought was great.

I just don't get why it's a big deal for guests, especially when we're paying money for it. Ok if it's free at a premiere or stage door, that's one thing, but when we're parting with money for it, we should surely be able to get it personalized.

But dont u just get to join the q with the gold pass so surly u will meet the guests u want?

they're concerned about personalisations, not the meeting :poki:

Nice idea but I can see it leading to the inevitable "you did it for that person, why not me" row.

I often get the impression with personalisations its not so much the problem of writing "To X, Best Wishes, Z" its when people start getting into asking for quotes which they can't always remember. At an event held in London recently with a certain big name Star Wars actor that seemed to be causing a lot of delays.

If PS doesn't normally choose to personalise, he won't do it just because someone bought the most expensive ticket :chair:

I get the impression your suggestion is directed at him specifically, but there are just too many variables with each individual guest to be able to guarantee this across the board with a gold pass ...

No No It certainly wasnt directed at Mr Stewart Directly . Just in general and was using himself as an example .

Gavros

Nice idea but I can see it leading to the inevitable "you did it for that person, why not me" row.

I often get the impression with personalisations its not so much the problem of writing "To X, Best Wishes, Z" its when people start getting into asking for quotes which they can't always remember. At an event held in London recently with a certain big name Star Wars actor that seemed to be causing a lot of delays.

I know what you mean , Just an idea at the end of the day though .

Gavros

I don't understand why some guests wont personalise. It means that the item almost certainly wont be sold on on ebay at the very least. I met Christian Bale at the Batman Begins premiere and he insisted on personalizing every autograph which I thought was great.

I just don't get why it's a big deal for guests, especially when we're paying money for it. Ok if it's free at a premiere or stage door, that's one thing, but when we're parting with money for it, we should surely be able to get it personalized.

But dont u just get to join the q with the gold pass so surly u will meet the guests u want?

they're concerned about personalisations, not the meeting :poki:

Exactly . But there we go , We all know it makes sense at the end of the day and if you come prepared with a Post It with your name on its hardly going to cause that many delays .

Gavros

Problem is, some guests just don't like to do persinalisations.

Very true but at the end of the day they are where they are because of people like us ......

As simple as that really

Gavros